Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Unable to refill

Started by BarbWire [1678915] on in Bugs & Issues.

8 replies · 56 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 9 / 9 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
9
Discussion span
→
People posting
5
Likes on archived posts
1
Authority score
34 / 100
Historical score
17 / 100
Story score
37 / 100
Engagement score
45 / 100

Mentioned in this thread

BarbWire [1678915] ×2 Teardrop [275993] ×1

BarbWire [1678915]

I don't know how to screenshot so...
In the points building, when I click on the Refill Energy Bar icon I get the normal dropdown. But there isn't a button icon to click for the refill only a cancel button.
Tell me how to print screen and maybe I could do that for all of the issues I am having.
Thank you :)
Teardrop [275993]
The way I do it is I press thePrtscn when I am on the page then open Paint and then paste the image into Paint the host it on PhotoBucket once I have uploaded it to Photobucket I then copy and paste it into here. I am sure there are easier ways to do t but this way works for me.

Before you try and do a screen shot have you tried the following

Clearing yourcookies andcache

Tried it on another browser

What browser do you use?
cake2 [1789908]
Teardrop [275993]The way I do it is I press thePrtscn when I am on the page then open Paint and then paste the image into Paint the host it on PhotoBucket once I have uploaded it to Photobucket I then copy and paste it into here. I am sure there are easier ways to do t but this way works for me.

Before you try and do a screen shot have you tried the following

Clearing yourcookies andcache

Tried it on another browser

What browser do you use?

This is barely visible to those of us with bad eyesight.

Mentions: Teardrop [275993]

miro [1689701]

try hitting "refresh" happens to me everytime as well. Refresh always seems to work. Pain in the ass but I guess its expected with new release and the working out the bugs process