Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

laptop vs notebook

Started by -City_reaper- [1834405] on in Technology.

7 replies · 66 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 8 / 8 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
8
Discussion span
→
People posting
5
Likes on archived posts
5
Authority score
7 / 100
Historical score
18 / 100
Story score
33 / 100
Engagement score
48 / 100

Mentioned in this thread

-City_reaper- [1834405] ×1

-City_reaper- [1834405]

i am looking to buy a portable company and i am very confused in buying one of these
can you guys give me some suggestions plz and do vote and do comment
Spazkid13 [979257]

First, I'd suggest you google "laptop vs notebook" to give yourself a clearer idea of the differences. You'll get a better idea from other internet sources than you would on Torn.

Without knowing what you're going to use it for, it's hard to say. What do you plan to do with your device? What's your price range?

Personally, I always go with a laptop, because I like to occasionally play games on my computer. Laptops have more processing power. I have a macbook, so it's still really light. However, it's also expensive.
Anon [1771528]
-City_reaper- [1834405]i am asking you guys which you think is better
i want to make most of your experiences guy ;)

Take the hint, 6 - 0 on votes.

Mentions: -City_reaper- [1834405]

SS3_Goku [1864562]

I would go with a Laptop. Notebooks are great for traveling...however, they hold less data, are less powerful, and are much smaller and slower. Some Notebooks don't even have a disc drive which means you'd have to buy a $100 or more external one and carry that around with you as well if your going to be using discs.

I would never buy a Notebook compared to a Laptop let alone one for college.