Put 500 points up for sale, it removed them but I never got paid and it doesn't show up in market so I put another 500 up.
Points
Started by IROBFORFUN [67712] on in Bugs & Issues.
About this thread
Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 5
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 2
- Likes on archived posts
- 0
- Authority score
- 32 / 100
- Historical score
- 18 / 100
- Story score
- 28 / 100
- Engagement score
- 31 / 100
Mentioned in this thread
Lil_Grim_Reaper [1622867] ×1 vikings [1733244] ×1
Put 500 points up for sale, it removed them but I never got paid and it doesn't show up in market so I put another 500 up.
It sold my second set of 500 but my first set is still mia
from your logs:
04/08/14 3:21:06 PM
Lil_Grim_Reaper bought 500 of your points that were on the market for $32,525,000.
04/08/14 3:06:16 PM
vikings bought 500 of your points that were on the market for $32,575,000.
both sets were sold. does this solve your issue?
Mentions: Lil_Grim_Reaper [1622867] · vikings [1733244]
update, please?
no update,
closed