Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Item market

Started by Mad_Mistress [550381] on in Bugs & Issues.

4 replies · 29 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
5
Discussion span
→
People posting
4
Likes on archived posts
0
Authority score
33 / 100
Historical score
19 / 100
Story score
29 / 100
Engagement score
35 / 100
Mad_Mistress [550381]

Hi, I'm trying to buy drugs at the item market, when I click on what I want the highlighted icon jumps to another item.
I treed clearing my cache and waited a few days. Now I'm out and can't buy anything.
forgey [1640970]

What browser are you using? Have you tried another browser? I'm not seeing the same behaviour on my machine.