I finished all the education courses....what do I do now?
New Education?
Started by BillyMays [360330] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 7 / 7 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 7
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 6
- Likes on archived posts
- 10
- Authority score
- 44 / 100
- Historical score
- 19 / 100
- Story score
- 32 / 100
- Engagement score
- 54 / 100
Most-liked replies
- flufffy [494285]
· 6 likes ·
Take lots of drugs and don't worry about getting too addicted, you never have to fear being kicked again :)
Mentioned in this thread
I finished all the education courses....what do I do now?
Take lots of drugs and don't worry about getting too addicted, you never have to fear being kicked again :)
fluffy [494285]Take lots of drugs and don't worry about getting too addicted, you never have to fear being kicked again :)
Yeah thts right, fluffy i know u have also done it. ;)
Mentions: flufffy [494285]
We take alot of drugs and sit and wait for new classes :P
fluffy [494285]Take lots of drugs and don't worry about getting too addicted, you never have to fear being kicked again :)
Absolutely brilliant lmao.
Mentions: flufffy [494285]
BillyMays [360330]fluffy [494285]Take lots of drugs and don't worry about getting too addicted, you never have to fear being kicked again :)
Absolutely brilliant lmao.
can you imagine the rehab bill? o_O Its pretty daunting..
BillyMays [360330]I finished all the education courses....what do I do now?
Make a few more infomercials! :D
Mentions: BillyMays [360330]