Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Grafs Auction Thread

Started by Anon [1771528] on in Graphics.

6 replies · 119 views · thread synced · 10 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 7 / 7 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
7
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
3
Authority score
18 / 100
Historical score
13 / 100
Story score
28 / 100
Engagement score
48 / 100

Mentioned in this thread

-Ag3nt- [1196263] ×1 Maybe [1307106] ×1

Anon [1771528]

Going to use this thread to host some of my tag auctions now and again, see how this works out! :D

I'll randomly add new tags up and then end that tag for auction on the next day.

No.1 Sold
[image: i1366.photobucket.com]

No.2

Thanks for checking out my thread! :)
Anon [1771528]
Maybe [1307106]^^^^ if that's fixed, I'll start the bid off with 10m

Maybe. Pun intended. :)

I'll fix it now mate.

Mentions: Maybe [1307106]