Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Engagment

Started by Warrior-Rider [1855389] on in Bugs & Issues.

1 replies · 19 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 2 / 2 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
2
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
0
Authority score
32 / 100
Historical score
14 / 100
Story score
26 / 100
Engagement score
28 / 100

Mentioned in this thread

LazarusLong [247736] ×1

Warrior-Rider [1855389]

I am engaged to Copperhead, and I no longer want to marry him. I have gone to the church 3 times already and did everything necessary to break of the engagement and He has gone twice of what I know.

Copperhead has had second thoughts and broken off the engagement. 2014/08/05 3:13:00 AM

Copperhead has had second thoughts and broken off the engagement.



Those are the logs of him going to church to break it off. I could not supply a screenshot, But that should be proof enough. If you are to look at our pages, we are still together. This is causing major issues between him and I. If it isn't fixed, I really don't see myself coming back.


Mentions: LazarusLong [247736]