i cannot send messages in my phone. its not only for me, this problem is happening to everyone. i tried in many different phones. even my friends are having the same problem. the messaging function only works on PC and smartphones
cant send message
Started by farhanis8 [1452359] on in Bugs & Issues.
About this thread
Posts archived: 16 / 16 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 16
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 11
- Likes on archived posts
- 1
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 1
- Authority score
- 60 / 100
- Historical score
- 41 / 100
- Story score
- 50 / 100
- Engagement score
- 54 / 100
Mentioned in this thread
Night_Beast [1633346] ×1
i cannot send messages in my phone. its not only for me, this problem is happening to everyone. i tried in many different phones. even my friends are having the same problem. the messaging function only works on PC and smartphones
Might be helpful if you tell us what phone you're using and what browser etc.
i use nokia C2 and WYNNCOM 0888.
in nokia C2 i use UC browser 9.5
in WYNNCOM 0888 i use opera mobile 10.1
I have the same problem... I use Nokia ASHA 200. I cant send message, I cant initiate trade.. I use UC Browser 9.2.
me too :/
I was able to send messages after RESPO in my Nokia XL but these days i'm unable to send messages. I can type the subject but when i try to click title, it doesn't show the pop up box in which we type our message. Usually use UC browser.
seems to be an issue with the UC-browser?
maybe ched has any experience with those?
this problem occurs in every browser. i tried in many browsers but it wont work in any of them.
This sounds very similar to one of my many issues. I found that if you click the A on the right side of the mail it opens up some options. Click tools then source code. It opens up a box that you can type in. Doesn't let you see all of what you typing but when done click ok at the bottom and it shows up in the body of the mail or post you trying to send. It's a pain in the ass but it may help you mail out till they fix it. I posted many times in the past few weeks. My post about this very issue was closed and I was told it was fixed. I knew it wasn't, IM dealing with it everyday. I realize staff wants to hurry through all these many issues but it would probably help to slow down a bit and make sure an issue truly is fixed before labeling and moving on. To address the same issue multiple times and with multiple staff members seems kinda counter-productive and a waste of overall time.
Has this been looked at or is anything belong done? This is still an issue.
Night_Beast [1633346]I was able to send messages after RESPO in my Nokia XL but these days i'm unable to send messages. I can type the subject but when i try to click title, it doesn't show the pop up box in which we type our message. Usually use UC browser.
This.
I have exactly this problem. I can not send any messages whilst on my phone (a HTC Desire HD).
I can type in the Subject field but I can't type in the Reply or Message field.
And you can't send a message with only a subject so no way to communicate.
The only thing that works is to send $1 cash to someone and type my message in there.
Mentions: Night_Beast [1633346]
I have posted in at least 6 threads about this same thing. Everyone I have spoke to says that going through source code works for them. I will write again how to do this and I will be creating a thread for all to tell staff that this is how they have to get mail to work on mobile. Staff continues to ask what browser and device in every one of these threads and there is never an answer. I was once again asked for this info today for about the tenth time. I will give it again but I would like to know why we all have to go through source code in order to send mail. For the player above this is how myself and many others are mailing on mobile. Click the A to the right of the body of the mail or post you are trying to write in. Then click tools, then click source code. This will bring up a box that you can write in. When done click ok and it will put what you wrote into the body of the message you are trying to send. Then simply send the message. It's really messed up that I have Been posting this for nearly 2 months in every thread I see about not being able to send mail and I have not once heard that it still doesn't work. Everyone I speak to says this solved their mail and forum problem for now. We can write in everything ecept the body of outgoing mail and forums. I hope that my next thread will get somewhere and not be ignored like the rest of the many threads.
We have updated TinyMCE and added couple minor changes. We still can't reproduce this issue. They'll appear live on Wednesday
Since we've had no further reports, perhaps the problem has resolved itself? If not, let's see if the issue continues after tomorrow.
I have two phones namely a HTC ChaCha and a CAT B15q.
On my HTC I would never get the messages box no matter what browser I used.
On my CAT I can see the message box.
i cant send message on my phone, i use nokia x2, i can type but when i send it just reload the page...been using pc all this while, i use opera mini...pls resolve