I dont know if its a new feature, but it seems that threads can now be out-right deleted instead of being sent to graveyard to rot.
I spotted it due to the upvote/downvote system mainly, I had been sucked into a thread in discussions that featured a degree of arguments which had resulted in a fair bit of voting.. theres now no trace of these votes on my feed & the thread is MIA.
I had a quick look through my own recent posts and theres no record of the three posts I made in the tread either. My posts were replied to & quoted so they definitely existed once upon a time.
Edit:http://www.torn.com/forums.php#/forums.php?p=threads&f=4&t=15912451
So my points for discussion are, have people seen this before? Is there any sort of parameter that flags a thread for outright deletion rather than graveyarding? And if deleting is a thing, why bother with having the graveyard at all?
I spotted it due to the upvote/downvote system mainly, I had been sucked into a thread in discussions that featured a degree of arguments which had resulted in a fair bit of voting.. theres now no trace of these votes on my feed & the thread is MIA.
I had a quick look through my own recent posts and theres no record of the three posts I made in the tread either. My posts were replied to & quoted so they definitely existed once upon a time.
Edit:http://www.torn.com/forums.php#/forums.php?p=threads&f=4&t=15912451
So my points for discussion are, have people seen this before? Is there any sort of parameter that flags a thread for outright deletion rather than graveyarding? And if deleting is a thing, why bother with having the graveyard at all?