Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

(OVER)

Started by Tamtam21 [888612] on in Graphics.

67 replies · 599 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 68 / 68 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
68
Discussion span
→
Authority score
22 / 100
Historical score
19 / 100
Story score
39 / 100
Engagement score
70 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Mentioned in this thread

-Ag3nt- [1196263] ×5 Tamtam21 [888612] ×3 Anon [1771528] ×3 ZOMB13 [1795241] ×3 TaintedInside [287198] ×1 Bitch_from_Hell [430580] ×1

Tamtam21 [888612]
Thank you all for joining i love all the work you all put into this competition. I have sent payments to everyone think i was very reasonable.. was a hard time choosing..550 Mill in total :) MUCH appreciated

Prizes


200 mill for the large art i like
150 mill for forum sig i like

all others will recive something for trying a sig :)





SOME EXTRA CASH TO GO AROUND TY HUN
Tolshortte [648554]

I have 100mil for a sig/LA that Tams likes as well. just my way of saying welcome back to an old friend. Tams will obviously choose.

Mentions: Tolshortte [648554]

Tamtam21 [888612]

reserved for entries let me know if youre gonna attempt this ty

ZOMB13[1795241]
You sent $50,000,000 to ZOMB13 with the message: ty for la in competition


HADES

You sent$200,000,000toHadeswith the message: winner for large art thanks again love it

TaintedInside [287198]You sent $25,000,000 to TaintedInside with the message: ty for entering my competition




Cpt_Penguin [1559915]

You sent $10,000,000 to Cpt_Penguin with the message: ty for entering my competition

Bitch_from_Hell [430580]
You sent$165,000,000toBitch_from_Hellwith the message: winner of banner and lil extra for other goodies ty hun

prime- [1196263]
You sent $10,000,000 to prime- with the message: ty for entering my competition

Saeger

You sent $25,000,000 to Saeger with the message: ty for entering my competition

cl3ric0l
You sent $65,000,000 to cl3ric0l with the message: ty for la art love it


Mentions: Bitch_from_Hell [430580] · TaintedInside [287198] · ZOMB13 [1795241]

ZOMB13 [1795241]

I'm barely active anymore and haven't touched photoshop for a while but if i remember too ill enter in the next week or so after de-rusting
Anon [1771528]
Tamtam21 [888612]gotta cover them nips up graf.. itll get me in trouble trust me... other than that shes pretty

Seems it was a texture over the bewb. Any better? xD

Mentions: Tamtam21 [888612]

-Ag3nt- [1196263]

Those entries are both hot... And those stocks...

If I find a girl that looks half that good I will worship the ground she walks on haha xD
ZOMB13 [1795241]
prime- [1196263]Those entries are both hot... And those stocks...

If I find a girl that looks half that good I will worship the ground she walks on haha xD

sup babe

Mentions: -Ag3nt- [1196263]

-Ag3nt- [1196263]
ZOMB13 [1795241]
prime- [1196263]Those entries are both hot... And those stocks...

If I find a girl that looks half that good I will worship the ground she walks on haha xD

sup babe

Not much. Can't do any graphics anymore. My PC will boot up but then freezes completely after 2-5 minutes of use. If anyone has any suggestions please feel free to drop me a mail.



But if not, looks like my graphics run has ended.

Mentions: -Ag3nt- [1196263] · ZOMB13 [1795241]

Hades [1728299]
prime- [1196263]
ZOMB13 [1795241]
prime- [1196263]Those entries are both hot... And those stocks...

If I find a girl that looks half that good I will worship the ground she walks on haha xD

sup babe

Not much. Can't do any graphics anymore. My PC will boot up but then freezes completely after 2-5 minutes of use. If anyone has any suggestions please feel free to drop me a mail.

But if not, looks like my graphics run has ended.

Sounds like you need to wipe your HDD and reinstall your OS.

I do it from time to time to keep my computer running smooth.





OT>



Will try and enter this too Tam. :)

Mentions: -Ag3nt- [1196263] · ZOMB13 [1795241]

Tolshortte [648554]

I have 100mil for a sig/LA that Tams likes as well. just my way of saying welcome back to an old friend. Tams will obviously choose.

so lets get these entries rolling in people :)