It was in one of my old messages in the sent folder after the actual message that I sent, but idk why it would be
What does this mean?
Started by FishingPish [1075972] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 2 / 2 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 2
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 2
- Likes on archived posts
- 0
- Authority score
- 41 / 100
- Historical score
- 14 / 100
- Story score
- 20 / 100
- Engagement score
- 34 / 100
It was in one of my old messages in the sent folder after the actual message that I sent, but idk why it would be
I see this message all the time too,
first time i saw it i sent the link to clansdancer, but i doubt it did anything than add to his mailbox.