I figure that the only way to up ones driver skill get experience is to win races. Is that right? I've been using stock cars and it hasn't increased. So I'd like to find some people happy to loose and win intermittently on custom races to improve our skills.
About this thread
Posts archived: 2 / 2 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 2
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 2
- Likes on archived posts
- 2
- Authority score
- 33 / 100
- Historical score
- 17 / 100
- Story score
- 31 / 100
- Engagement score
- 36 / 100
I figure that the only way to up ones driver skill get experience is to win races. Is that right? I've been using stock cars and it hasn't increased. So I'd like to find some people happy to loose and win intermittently on custom races to improve our skills.
you don't need to win to improve your driver skill.