33 replies · 4.23k views · thread synced · 10 days ago
· View on torn.com
About this thread
Posts archived:34 / 34 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
Archived posts
34
Discussion span
→
Authority score
39 / 100
Historical score
34 / 100
Story score
62 / 100
Engagement score
77 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
I should note that the EOD gloves and boots are in circulation already, and that the combat and various random crap set already have $ values assigned, though only some of them have a buy value and are sold from stores.
Early this morning finished 16 hour shift. Food, two beers and four hours sleep and back to work. I guess that is why I am not feeling excited. Looking forward to good stuff though. I wonder if the weapon upgrades with 35 million combinations with be released at the same time.