Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

random hospitalization

Started by Jhtoo [218956] on in Bugs & Issues.

6 replies · 55 views · thread synced · 10 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 7 / 7 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
7
Discussion span
→
People posting
5
Likes on archived posts
0
Authority score
34 / 100
Historical score
21 / 100
Story score
32 / 100
Engagement score
41 / 100

Mentioned in this thread

Mixtrix [328409] ×1

Jhtoo [218956]

i logged on and i was in the hospital for another 16 minutes. thought someone attacked me but i had no event of it. i looked myself up in the hospital and it said i walked through a glass door. but i had just logged on and i had no event for it. and i had full energy
Mixtrix [328409]

The same just happened to me. I logged in, committed two successful arson attempts, then found myself in hospital saying I walked through a glass door
Yuno_Lift [121252]
Mixtrix [328409]The same just happened to me. I logged in, committed two successful arson attempts, then found myself in hospital saying I walked through a glass door

Perhaps it's the 25 xanax you've taken in the last month without going to rehab at all?

Mentions: Mixtrix [328409]