Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Chat boxes

Started by icedogg [1373916] on in Suggestions.

9 replies · 59 views · thread synced · 10 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 10 / 10 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
10
Discussion span
→
People posting
7
Likes on archived posts
7
Authority score
26 / 100
Historical score
27 / 100
Story score
47 / 100
Engagement score
46 / 100
icedogg [1373916]

Are nothing but annoying. We should have the ability to disable them completely. They are constantly in the way. I hate them and never use them. There is nothing wrong with mail.
Sorry if this has been suggested before. I didn't see it when I skimmed over suggestions.
Nobody [237547]

I agree that Trade, Global and Faction chat is unnecessarily wide when minimized, just the icon would be enough... However, that's not what this suggestion is about, R+ in hopes that OP will edit his suggestion =)

Edit: Wait... this was created for over a year ago... damn you caleb3800! have an R- for reviving dead threads!
Lambdadelta [1938313]

I should've looked at the date of OP.

For future reference to anyone else coming across the thread click the gear in the bottom right corner of the screen to disable chat boxes.
A_Crazy_Man [524028]
The faction/company options were not there last time I looked, they are now so w00t!!!!!

This is the annoying one for me...

Who is allowed to initiate chat with you?
Anyone can initiate chat with you
Only people you know or have met

I don't want anyone to open a chat with me :/