Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

racing

Started by Mr_Hulk [585003] on in Racing.

7 replies · 175 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 8 / 8 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
8
Discussion span
→
People posting
7
Likes on archived posts
0
Authority score
35 / 100
Historical score
28 / 100
Story score
37 / 100
Engagement score
48 / 100

Mentioned in this thread

Mr_Hulk [585003] ×1

APOLLO [862724]

Its hard to say. One possibility is that your upgrades are too unbalanced. For example, if you have made large modifications to the engine but nothing on brakes and suspension then your car will not be very safe.
HEAVY_D [475475]

my car is maxed out and I keep crashing - this is bull squat at best. I think I going back to playing other race games because this one stinks with all the crashes and lost upgrades.
Muninn [368193]
Mr_Hulk [585003]why do I keep crashing and loosing upgrades while racing?

It's possible that your driver skill is too low for the class of car you're driving since class is based on points awarded.

Mentions: Mr_Hulk [585003]

CGM007 [1734296]

make sure you have a decent balance of braking and safety equipment before you get too heavy on the performance mods. I have had several crashes specifically after i get a turbo.
Charizard77 [211869]

Some cars are more prone to crashing than others due to the nature of their stats. You also need to make sure you have the right setup for the right track, otherwise it could spell doom. No matter what, there is always a change of crashing.