Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Racing class

Started by Haiwon [499982] on in Racing.

3 replies · 109 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
4
Discussion span
→
People posting
4
Likes on archived posts
1
Authority score
34 / 100
Historical score
16 / 100
Story score
33 / 100
Engagement score
43 / 100

Mentioned in this thread

Yeret [1859926] ×1

Haiwon [499982]

Ok I never raced before the update so I'm new to it all. What determines racing class? Is it driver skill race wins or what? and whichever it is how much do I need to get out of E class?
Muninn [368193]

Racing class is determined by points awarded.


Class E - 0 upgrade points earned

Class D - 25 upgrade points earned

Class C - 100 upgrade points earned

Class B - 250 upgrade points earned

Class A - 475 upgrade points earned



Yeret [1859926]

According to TC Basic, you go up a class when you gain a certain number of upgrade points, so as long as you finish 3rd or better you eventually will go up a class. You need 25 to go to Class D.



Make sure you save a few pointsbefore you do hit Class D though. I blew all mine on my Class E car and so far all I've gotten in official events is 5th and 6th.
Beastb [477852]
Yeret [1859926]According to TC Basic, you go up a class when you gain a certain number of upgrade points, so as long as you finish 3rd or better you eventually will go up a class. You need 25 to go to Class D.

Make sure you save a few pointsbefore you do hit Class D though. I blew all mine on my Class E car and so far all I've gotten in official events is 5th and 6th.

That ended up happening to me in A class, I kept coming 5th or 6th and never actually won any races, it became annoying until I ended up crashing as I lost a few parts which made my car suck enough to put me versus easier people ahah :)

Mentions: Yeret [1859926]