56 replies · 434 views · thread synced · 11 days ago
· View on torn.com
About this thread
Posts archived:57 / 57 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
Archived posts
57
Discussion span
→
Authority score
62 / 100
Historical score
45 / 100
Story score
50 / 100
Engagement score
67 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Since June 23, I have not been able to access my items on either ie or firefox, what comes up is N/A for any of the actions. This includes trades as well. I am able to donate to the faction and able to use items from the faction but not from my items list. I can trade money, stocks etc... but unable to trade anything in my items list.
I use a screenreader so am unable to use the map and use the quick links which don't work in ie at least to get to the financial district or east or west etc... Also with firefox to get to those links I have to switch to full screen and back to do other things. Also in firefox I am unable to send mail and have to switch to ie to be able to reply to a mail I'm not able to send a new mail out. so it's going in and out of full screen with firefox to be able to access different things to do.
me too. i'm screenreader user. can't access my items and even item market and bazaar (buy and sell). and, education also not accessible. i'm hope raiyvin can help me if you have any solution. thanks.
About sending parcels I can also confirm that part of the bug, I sometimes like to gift people that bust me with a parcel packed with goodies and the last time I tried I wasn't able to send a parcel
As another screenreader user mentioned, haven't been able to buy from market's or Bazaar's either figured I'd just mention the items first but being the length of time being without use of any of these things decided to put some of the others in as well.
The not being able to purchase things is with firefox have no idea with ie being am not able to even get to the shops with that browser.
I am going to take a look into this. I've downloaded a screen reader emulator so hopefully will experience the issues you are having. I will update this thread with questions, so please be as responsive as you can and hopefully we can get these issues fixed up in no time :)
Lollipopx4707 Candy list of 4 items nesting level 1 Eat this Item Send this Item Donate this Item Trash this Item This is on firefox and not in full screen I was able to eat it and the choices for all items are the same so guessing or at least hoping it works for everything. In full screen the same is the choices are the same but wasn't able to eat a lollipop in full screen on firefox. In IE, the choices come up when clicking onto an item as well wasn't able to eat a lollipop on ie.
You suck on the Lollipop until there's nothing left. You gain 25 happiness.
Raiyvin, thanks for confirming. Developing for screen readers is new ground for me so please bear with me. Can you provide a little more info about the trade problem please?
So you can hear the items available to trade, but your screen reader is not aware of the textboxes on the right, where you enter the amount of each item you'd like to trade? Is that correct?
Oranshild, was your bug report related to screen readers?