Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Bazaar bug

Started by Blackbelt0610 [521787] on in Bugs & Issues.

7 replies · 85 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 8 / 8 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
8
Discussion span
→
People posting
4
Likes on archived posts
5
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
3
Authority score
59 / 100
Historical score
35 / 100
Story score
40 / 100
Engagement score
50 / 100

Most-liked replies

Blackbelt0610 [521787]

i know i close my bazaar when i left today an never open it knowing i get mug if my parchute sell when i not on torn but some how the bazzar was open when i got back and everything was sold

how can that be as you shouldn't be able to buy stuff from a close bazaar?
Chedburn [1] Admin Developer

I tested this. It's impossible to buy an item from a bazaar which is closed. It must have been an issue when you actually closed it, I.e. it failed somehow. What device & browser were you on when you closed it? Can you try closing your bazaar again to see if it is actually closing properly?
Blackbelt0610 [521787]

At home pc with chorme while outside I use my htc mobile (touchscreen)

I found something that happen with my bazaar when I click close on my phone it sometimes go back to my bazaar but with out the your bazaar is now close message