According to the dump page it take 5 energy to search the dump, I currently have 50 energy and I keep getting a message saying I no longer have enough enough energy to search the dump. 50>5 so why can't I search the dump?
dump not searchable
Started by Spoogle [1862908] on in Bugs & Issues.
About this thread
Posts archived: 8 / 8 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 8
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 3
- Likes on archived posts
- 0
- Authority score
- 34 / 100
- Historical score
- 21 / 100
- Story score
- 36 / 100
- Engagement score
- 42 / 100
According to the dump page it take 5 energy to search the dump, I currently have 50 energy and I keep getting a message saying I no longer have enough enough energy to search the dump. 50>5 so why can't I search the dump?
can you please refresh your page and try again. alternatively, can you please try another browser.
if the problem still exists, clear cache and cookies and try again.
IF you still have the issue, please advise what browser and version you are using and if possible supply a screen shot.
This happens in both the Safari (on an ipod touch) and Chrome (on a nook hd+) browsers I've tried playing on so far.
can you please provide a screenshot
http://profileimages.torn.com/4851c17d-385e-e4aa-1862908.jpg
have you cleared your cache and temp files?
update?
closed