Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

BPL YO!

Started by 1839251 [1839251] on in Gambling.

7 replies · 73 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 8 / 8 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
8
Discussion span
→
People posting
5
Likes on archived posts
4
Authority score
35 / 100
Historical score
20 / 100
Story score
39 / 100
Engagement score
47 / 100

Mentioned in this thread

flufffy [494285] ×3 1839251 [1839251] ×2 PatBenatar [420347] ×1

1839251 [1839251]

QPR v Hull - Draw
West Brom v Sunderland - Sunderland
West Ham v Tottenham - Draw
Stoke v Aston Villa - STOKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Southampton v Southampton - Southampton(the one that used to have Suarez)

I hope you all enjoyed the Liverpool joke. Ha. Ha. Anyways these are my bets for the weekend. I hope you all follow...
1839251 [1839251]
fluffy [494285]West Ham are shit.

Valencia + Carroll + Zarate. Shit? MAYT U FUKIN WUNT REKT YE CUZ I WULL DAE IT AYE. Mkay. Lets see then. Draw/West Ham win LETS DO THIS YO!

Mentions: flufffy [494285]

PatBenatar [420347]
Thor [1839251]
fluffy [494285]West Ham are shit.

Valencia + Carroll + Zarate. Shit? MAYT U FUKIN WUNT REKT YE CUZ I WULL DAE IT AYE. Mkay. Lets see then. Draw/West Ham win LETS DO THIS YO!


If your going to make a effort at swearing you might want to brush up on your spelling.

Mentions: 1839251 [1839251] · flufffy [494285]

1839251 [1839251]
Styx [420347]
Thor [1839251]
fluffy [494285]West Ham are shit.

Valencia + Carroll + Zarate. Shit? MAYT U FUKIN WUNT REKT YE CUZ I WULL DAE IT AYE. Mkay. Lets see then. Draw/West Ham win LETS DO THIS YO!

If your going to make a effort at swearing you might want to brush up on your spelling.

gtfo

Mentions: 1839251 [1839251] · flufffy [494285] · PatBenatar [420347]

Spikeman [901641]

Bloods. Please, I know you're trying your best but give up man.
You failed last time and now doesn't seem to be looking very different.