Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

CnC bruh

Started by Vonschrader [1138758] on in Graphics.

15 replies · 105 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 16 / 16 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
16
Discussion span
→
People posting
6
Likes on archived posts
5
Authority score
19 / 100
Historical score
12 / 100
Story score
30 / 100
Engagement score
53 / 100

Mentioned in this thread

Vonschrader [1138758] ×3 -Ag3nt- [1196263] ×3 Hades [1728299] ×2 Legalize [1802205] ×2 Anon [1771528] ×1

-Ag3nt- [1196263]

Teach me how to smudge like that homie! There is so much potential with that style with additional resources. And I will upload my stuff as promised.

Edit: let me know if you wanna sell XD
Legalize [1802205]

Damn .. havint seen u in awhile all the oldies coming back ? :)

Nice bro :) except i hate bright colours with halo id rather dark theme with halo but nice work R+
Vonschrader [1138758]
prime- [1196263]It looks awesome from mobile. And if you have no resources you just raped my work brah xD

LOL xD But thanks! Maybe I can upload the xcf for ya? Might sell it though dunno yet...

Mentions: -Ag3nt- [1196263]

Vonschrader [1138758]
Synk [1771528]
Shit "bruh". :D

iz obvs lyin bra


Let me buy it for 2DPs?

Bruhhhh[:cool:] Lol :P

Hmm idk sounds like a good deal but I might keep this one



Legalize [1802205]

Damn .. havint seen u in awhile all the oldies coming back ? :)

Nice bro :) except i hate bright colours with halo id rather dark theme with halo but nice work R+

I would love for the old gfxer's to make a comeback too, but I dunno[:disappointed:] Anyway I feel the lighter colors worked with the render as it really wasn't very dark, but I get where you're coming from :P




Mentions: Anon [1771528] · Legalize [1802205]

Vonschrader [1138758]
Hades [1728299]Thats awesome.

R+ mate. Love the lighting and the way you have blended everything.

Thanks man :) Will be subbing to that youtube channel once I get around to it as well. Did you have an account on here before or am I mistaking you for someone else?

Mentions: Hades [1728299]

Hades [1728299]
Vonschrader [1138758]
Hades [1728299]Thats awesome.

R+ mate. Love the lighting and the way you have blended everything.

Thanks man :) Will be subbing to that youtube channel once I get around to it as well. Did you have an account on here before or am I mistaking you for someone else?

Thanks. ;)

Yea iv been playing for a few years. My old name was MasterDisaster and then changed it to Hades. :)

Mentions: Hades [1728299] · Vonschrader [1138758]

Legalize [1802205]
Vonschrader [1138758]
Shit "bruh". :D

iz obvs lyin bra
Let me buy it for 2DPs?

Bruhhhh[:cool:] Lol :P

Hmm idk sounds like a good deal but I might keep this one

Legalize [1802205]

Damn .. havint seen u in awhile all the oldies coming back ? :)

Nice bro :) except i hate bright colours with halo id rather dark theme with halo but nice work R+

I would love for the old gfxer's to make a comeback too, but I dunno[:disappointed:] Anyway I feel the lighter colors worked with the render as it really wasn't very dark, but I get where you're coming from :P

Yeah i mean Tamtam came back now you .. and Hades was gone for a lil while due too internethe back now and seen detox a few days ago

Mentions: Legalize [1802205] · Vonschrader [1138758]

Legalize [1802205]
prime- [1196263]Oh that's fine... You didn't have to say agent came back... And here I thought u loved me o.O

sorry man ... but you havint made a return yet ;)

Mentions: -Ag3nt- [1196263]

-Ag3nt- [1196263]
Legalize [1802205]
prime- [1196263]Oh that's fine... You didn't have to say agent came back... And here I thought u loved me o.O

sorry man ... but you havint made a return yet ;)

Eh, I'm shite anyways... Haha

Mentions: -Ag3nt- [1196263] · Legalize [1802205]

Vonschrader [1138758]
Legalize [1802205]
Vonschrader [1138758]
Shit "bruh". :D

iz obvs lyin bra
Let me buy it for 2DPs?

Bruhhhh[:cool:] Lol :P

Hmm idk sounds like a good deal but I might keep this one

Legalize [1802205]

Damn .. havint seen u in awhile all the oldies coming back ? :)

Nice bro :) except i hate bright colours with halo id rather dark theme with halo but nice work R+

I would love for the old gfxer's to make a comeback too, but I dunno[:disappointed:] Anyway I feel the lighter colors worked with the render as it really wasn't very dark, but I get where you're coming from :P

Yeah i mean Tamtam came back now you .. and Hades was gone for a lil while due too internethe back now and seen detox a few days ago

Dayummm the whole squad is starting to come back. That'd be cool if more people started to make tags again :o


Mentions: Legalize [1802205] · Vonschrader [1138758]