Outside World, i am really gambler that is why i would like to gamble with my guys at torn...
I will open all the premier league match for one month and the bet value is just like Torn...
But i will give you bonus 5% of winning amount... i mean if you bet 10,000, but u win only 3,000, i will give you present 5% on winning amount on that 3,000. here wining amount is 3,000 * 5% = 3,150. the total should be 10,000+3,150= 13,150. More than 5% torn betting... the loser will not get back money again from me.
how do yo think...
I Am accepting the bet on Premier League Top Scorer 2014-2015....
I will give you My betting are 0.5 multiple than torn betting.
let's say..
by betting at S.Agruo, torn give only 5.5 multiple, i will give you Bonus 0.5 multiple that mean you will get 6 multiple for that....
pls join and discuss with me if you have interest in this... New Thread Creating for you guys just for fun...
When u wanna bet, pls state the message to me betting with Torn City Base Betting...
:-D
I like gambling very much guys...
Maximum Amount Bet is only 500,000 for each person total for oneday.