Are you sure you're not attempting to buy from a looked bazaar? Go through the item market and attempt to buy something from there to make sure you're finding an unlocked bazaar.
Stala, I am going to add some items to my bazaar. Please go to it and hover your mouse over the items in there. Can you see a shopping cart icon on the right?
Consciousness [1365950]Are you sure you're not attempting to buy from a looked bazaar? Go through the item market and attempt to buy something from there to make sure you're finding an unlocked bazaar.
i'm sure i'm not finding buy on Bazaar, but found on item market
I also have not been able to buy items from Bazaars since the release of RESPO. I keep hoping it will get fixed, but it's been several weeks now.
I can see the "shopping cart" image when I hover over the item, but when I click it nothing happens. I would imagine that I'm supposed to see a box where I enter a quantity that I would like to buy but there's nothing there.
Edit: I can buy items off the regular Item Market without any issues.
Foxxeh [733751]Stala, I am going to add some items to my bazaar. Please go to it and hover your mouse over the items in there. Can you see a shopping cart icon on the right?
This is what I see when I try to buy from someones' Bazaar. I don't have any issue when buying from the Item Market.
I can hover over the image of the item I would like to buy, and it will give me two choices; Look at this item's information, or purchase this item. This screen shot is taken immediately after clicking on the grocery cart that appears when hovering over the item's image.
The issue is that the UI thinks that you are too scrolled out. Try scrolling in and you will see it. Happened to me a number of times until i realized scrolling in brings the buy part bacl(on laptop scroll in by moving your figers together on the pad).
I have the same issue, I click the shopping cart and nothing happens it just says the price and amount and name of item but then there is nothing else I can do, I can't buy from bazzars..
I still have this problem with Opera 12.17. When I go tho the item market I can click on the view bazaar button but when I'm in the bazaar I cant buy stuff. The buy button is displayed underneath the view button instead of next to it. Sometimes its completely blocked by an item that is displayed under the item I'm trying to buy or because the frame has ended.