Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Hangman!

Started by TH1RT3EN [1179666] on in Fun & Games.

89 replies · 299 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 90 / 90 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
90
Discussion span
→
Authority score
42 / 100
Historical score
21 / 100
Story score
52 / 100
Engagement score
73 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

Mentioned in this thread

SilentEcho [1863131] ×2 Wiffle [761145] ×1

TH1RT3EN [1179666]

Ok, I will choose a common phrase or the name of a well-know person, place, or thing and everyone guesses a letter. If the letter is part of the phrase, person, place, or thing I will fill that letter in to all the appropriate places. If the letter is not part of the phrase, person, place, or thing I will add one letter to the word "Hangman". The person who can guess the phrase, person, place, or thing before the word "Hangman" is complete will win a prize! I will not post the letters guessed, so you'll have to pay attention to the posts before you.

The puzzle is this:

"The _ _ _ _ e _ _ _ _ _ _"

"H"
*Not the letters guessed, remember I'm spelling "Hangman" to keep track of wrong guesses...

Good luck, and don't forget to rate!
TH1RT3EN [1179666]

GypsyTears nailed it!

GypsyTears has provided the phrase, person, place, or thing for this puzzle. I believe this will be a pretty good one.

Good luck!



TH1RT3EN [1179666]
The puzzle is this:

"A wolf in sheep's clothing"

""
*Not the letters guessed, remember I'm spelling "Hangman" to keep track of wrong guesses...

Good luck!