Hey, I get greens from pickpocketing Hobo and Kid almost everytime, but when I try to shoplift clothes I get blue's, yet i do manage to walk away with a tanktop, its not showing as green, Am i getting crime exp? The crime guides talk about greens BROWNS and reds, are browns equivalent to blues? and if so how do i walk away with a tank top when guides say i gain and lose nothing from browns. :S
Crime questions
Started by kin0 [1858750] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 12 / 12 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 12
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 9
- Likes on archived posts
- 8
- Authority score
- 58 / 100
- Historical score
- 27 / 100
- Story score
- 40 / 100
- Engagement score
- 55 / 100
Mentioned in this thread
erfusdyfuhsrh [1858382] ×1
Hey, I get greens from pickpocketing Hobo and Kid almost everytime, but when I try to shoplift clothes I get blue's, yet i do manage to walk away with a tanktop, its not showing as green, Am i getting crime exp? The crime guides talk about greens BROWNS and reds, are browns equivalent to blues? and if so how do i walk away with a tank top when guides say i gain and lose nothing from browns. :S
If you want to do 4 nerve crimes then steal jackets I don't think you can fail on them but not sure.
- I've never failed on stealing jackets
There's an occasional glitch I've seen where it just doesn't display as green but I've still succeeded in the crime. Personally I've never even heard of a blue result but it would probably be better to start stealing jackets instead.
RPG [1858382]If you want to do 4 nerve crimes then steal jackets I don't think you can fail on them but not sure.
- I've never failed on stealing jackets
You can fail jacket theft.... It's a good crime tho, once you can do em you'll never see a red unless your crime experience falls below the requirement to do them.
Mentions: erfusdyfuhsrh [1858382]
nice ok thanks guys :) ill steal jackets plenty and then maybe move onto pickpocketing
I'm getting the same partial failure multiple times with blue bar on stealing jackets on ipad
blue is the new brown
Jackets > thorough robberies > arson warehouse > kidnap mayor.
I get blue results on some crimes too, not sure what it is, so good question OP
What is with people bumping nearly year old threads lately?
Only noticed the last poster... Didn't realise it was this old.
blue=brown