Hi. How often does the points regenerate the last time I played this it was torn city and you couldn't play between 12-1 am for maintenance on the game so shows how long ago lol
Points
Started by Murray199 [494378] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 10 / 10 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 10
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 8
- Likes on archived posts
- 1
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 2
- Authority score
- 64 / 100
- Historical score
- 28 / 100
- Story score
- 26 / 100
- Engagement score
- 47 / 100
Mentioned in this thread
Hi. How often does the points regenerate the last time I played this it was torn city and you couldn't play between 12-1 am for maintenance on the game so shows how long ago lol
Points do not regenerate, i presume they did in the past (not good memory) but no longer.
Points can be bought from the points market. They can also be gained from the museum as a trade in for coins/statues/plushies/flowers etc.but unlocking these mean completing 'History' bachelors in the education section. You can also gain 1-3points by robbing the back door of the pawn shop i believe.
Points never regenerated? Are you sure you're not thinking of anything else? Or is this just badly worded?
Talking about energy/happy/nerve? Energy regenerates 5 per 10 minutes for donators, 15 for non donators. Happy is 5 per 15 minutes and nerve is 1 per 5 minutes.
This is a list of ways to earn points
http://www.torn.com/wiki/Points
The last time I played years ago after 12 on a Sunday you would get your 25 points again. Maybe that was just a very long time ago lol okay I'll just need to earn them. Thank you
I've been playing longer than that and never remember that mechanic...?
I wish my points regenerated.
nope it never regenerated. maybe your talking about the cooldown for voting which earns you points.
I think you probably mean, once you've used a refill, when can you use the next? If so its 1am torn time at the moment.
KAMAO [29724]nope it never regenerated. maybe your talking about the cooldown for voting which earns you points.
how do you vote?
Mentions: Mooch [29724]
Blommas [1718571]KAMAO [29724]nope it never regenerated. maybe your talking about the cooldown for voting which earns you points.
how do you vote?
You can't vote anymore. This has been removed a while ago.