On the item info view, by default it shows the price trend graph. However, you can click on the graph icon next to the latest circulation count to open a circulation graph.
However, on Mac Safari and Firefox (at least, haven't tested Win-blows OS + browsers) the circulation graph crashes either instantly (don't see anything) or in a split second (see a brief glimpse of the trend line before it disappears)
i am on firefox 31, windows 8.1 and the graphs show for me without crashing. as in the screenshot, i used a ruger as an example. does it only happen with specific items?
I've ran into an issue with a limited amount of items in the item market when looking at the circulation graph where it will fail to display the graph and send you back to the category listings for eg. armour[image: i60.tinypic.com]Now whilst its possible its a browser based issue I doubt it because the circulation graph works fine on some items, but fails to work on others including the Combat Vest and Flexible Body Armour.In case you need to know I'm using Google ChromeVersion 36.0.1985.143 m
Sorry RatedR, but yes, it was for every item I tried. I was primarily trying to view it for SE's / cans.
Actually just tested some more. I can view the item circulation graphs just fine on my own Items page (Mac + Safari), but they crash all the time in the item market.
Still happening. Go to item market, click the "eye" on the left side of the item, choose the squiggly line icon to view the circulation graph, and graph section crashes either immediately or after a momentary view (correct graph visible, but for less than 0.5 seconds).
Circulation graph works fine when I view the item on my items page.
Same thing happens for me - Win 7 SP1 - Chrome Version 38.0.2125.104 m.
As Belwilliam and Hank have reported above you can see what appears to be the circulation graph flash up for a fraction of a second before the entire item info frame(?) closes altogether and you go back to the initial first-level item list (sometimes you don't see anything at all).
Edit: Note that this happens when trying to view the item details via the item market - it works fine for me doing the same on my items page.