Which game are you guys playing while waiting to do something on Torn? I play Pixel Dungeon, very simple, addicting, and f*cking hard game.
Android Games
Started by Robozookie [1792674] on in Gaming.
About this thread
Posts archived: 20 / 20 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 20
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 9
- Likes on archived posts
- 5
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 4
- Authority score
- 28 / 100
- Historical score
- 17 / 100
- Story score
- 33 / 100
- Engagement score
- 56 / 100
Mentioned in this thread
Ceb [68232] ×7 Robozookie [1792674] ×5 Frostmournd [1857378] ×2 ShoeBill [1128181] ×1 Rune_ [1583524] ×1
Which game are you guys playing while waiting to do something on Torn? I play Pixel Dungeon, very simple, addicting, and f*cking hard game.
Pixel Dungeon... OMG. I spent days on end on that.
InflationRPG's good for idle moments. I still play Pirates and Traders sometimes. Quadropus is my love.
Yeah, Inflation is really good for a time killer. Geez, Quadropus so repetitive but can't get enough of it back then.
Hey, Pirates and Trades look good, I'll try it.
Bloons TD5, Andor's Trail, Robot Unicorn Attack 2, Gurk 1 & 2...and Flappy Party...
The_Reputed [68232]Bloons TD5, Andor's Trail, Robot Unicorn Attack 2, Gurk 1 & 2...and Flappy Party...
Bloons TD5 is awesome :D
Mentions: Ceb [68232]
The_Reputed [68232]Bloons TD5, Andor's Trail, Robot Unicorn Attack 2, Gurk 1 & 2...and Flappy Party...
oh man, Andor's Trail. I used to play it too. Then I accidentally overwritten my save back up. :(
Mentions: Ceb [68232]
I play hellfire on my Samsung Galaxy Note 2. :)
I play Blood Brothers; Hungry Shark Evolution; Shattered Planet; Zombie Tsunami; Plague Inc.(free); Andors Trail; Pocket Legends n more lol
all Games r free to download
I also play shadow run as well on my android Smart phone.
Robozookie [1792674]The_Reputed [68232]Bloons TD5, Andor's Trail, Robot Unicorn Attack 2, Gurk 1 & 2...and Flappy Party...
oh man, Andor's Trail. I used to play it too. Then I accidentally overwritten my save back up. :(
hey im playing Gurk 1 n ive killed Brakas the red dragon, wat comes next? is it the end of Gurk 1?
Mentions: Ceb [68232] · Robozookie [1792674]
Still on Candy Crush and Uno
Frostmournd [1857378]Robozookie [1792674]The_Reputed [68232]Bloons TD5, Andor's Trail, Robot Unicorn Attack 2, Gurk 1 & 2...and Flappy Party...
oh man, Andor's Trail. I used to play it too. Then I accidentally overwritten my save back up. :(
hey im playing Gurk 1 n ive killed Brakas the red dragon, wat comes next? is it the end of Gurk 1?
Yep, Braka is the final boss. Its a good game even though it's short :)
Gurk 2 has more customization and more content although some of the minor technical changes are awkward and hard to get used to.
Mentions: Ceb [68232] · Frostmournd [1857378] · Robozookie [1792674]
Robozookie [1792674]The_Reputed [68232]Bloons TD5, Andor's Trail, Robot Unicorn Attack 2, Gurk 1 & 2...and Flappy Party...
oh man, Andor's Trail. I used to play it too. Then I accidentally overwritten my save back up. :(
Ouch! you get multiple saves which is fine since I can never seem to make a good build...My first was just all the regen and damage I could get and that did...less than average xP
I haven't got on it in a couple weeks but I think i'm running a bit more defensively and its going smoothly only 1 or 2 thousand deaths so far xP
Mentions: Ceb [68232] · Robozookie [1792674]
Rune_ [1583524]The_Reputed [68232]Bloons TD5, Andor's Trail, Robot Unicorn Attack 2, Gurk 1 & 2...and Flappy Party...
Bloons TD5 is awesome :D
Dart Monkey specialty building til around 50 then helicopter building and its smooth sailing. Dailys were a great addition to the game
There's this defense game I'm playing lately, Zombie City Defense. I think you guys should try it!
I love to play with my COC.
FapzCakes [1128181]I love to play with my COC.
Clash of clans I'm addicted lol
Not as bad as tiller though :p
Mentions: ShoeBill [1128181]
Why is everyone playing COC?
*installs COC*
Robozookie [1792674]Why is everyone playing COC?
*installs COC*
Dude playing with your COC is like attacking, bullying and looting peoples base to build your own base up. Loot or be looted.
Warring every 2 days is like different outcomes and have to do analysis before jumping in war attacking enemies base. You get to revenge on people who attack you in normal time (not warring time) also if their shield is out.
Mentions: Robozookie [1792674]
The_Reputed [68232]Frostmournd [1857378]Robozookie [1792674]The_Reputed [68232]Bloons TD5, Andor's Trail, Robot Unicorn Attack 2, Gurk 1 & 2...and Flappy Party...
oh man, Andor's Trail. I used to play it too. Then I accidentally overwritten my save back up. :(
hey im playing Gurk 1 n ive killed Brakas the red dragon, wat comes next? is it the end of Gurk 1?
Yep, Braka is the final boss. Its a good game even though it's short :)
Gurk 2 has more customization and more content although some of the minor technical changes are awkward and hard to get used to.
But it costs :/
Mentions: Ceb [68232] · Frostmournd [1857378] · Robozookie [1792674]