Ok i am doing customs ..
Not sure on the price range soo ehmm pay what you feel the tag is worth i suppose ?
I will do anything (Well try)
Examples
[image: i62.tinypic.com]
[image: i61.tinypic.com]
[image: i.imgur.com]
[image: i62.tinypic.com]
Posts archived: 32 / 32 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Anon [1771528] ×5 Legalize [1802205] ×4 Bernzzzie [1670030] ×3 Gux- [1537338] ×2 Tamtam21 [888612] ×1 Six [1691188] ×1
Mentions: Anon [1771528]
Legalize [1802205]Synk [1771528]I rated this thread down because it's shit.
[image: i.imgur.com]
NUFF SAID
Legalize [1802205]This is the second custom thread that got trolled :/ u guys suck xD
Mentions: Legalize [1802205]
Synk [1771528]Legalize [1802205]This is the second custom thread that got trolled :/ u guys suck xD
[image: i.imgur.com]
Told you.
Bernzzzie [1670030]Can't evenblame me this time xD
Mentions: Bernzzzie [1670030]
Legalize [1802205]Synk you dumbass motherf**ker hahahaha
Mentions: Legalize [1802205]
Synk [1771528]Bernzzzie [1670030]Can't evenblame me this time xD
I blame Bern.
Bernzzzie [1670030]Synk [1771528]Bernzzzie [1670030]Can't evenblame me this time xD
I blame Bern.
Not allowed blaming me,do you want that stickman? :/