What is the max gain per train and what is the max amount for each stat?
Gym stats question...
Started by BountyHunter88 [781062] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 8 / 8 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 8
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 5
- Likes on archived posts
- 8
- Authority score
- 43 / 100
- Historical score
- 16 / 100
- Story score
- 30 / 100
- Engagement score
- 51 / 100
Mentioned in this thread
McDallas [14757] ×1
What is the max gain per train and what is the max amount for each stat?
Depends on your house/happieness/stats(maxed or not)/bonuses
You gained 64,437.5663 defense for one train in best gym
I'm talking about training one day and the amount you get per train is the same the next day....none of that other stuff matters.
I think I am not understanding what your asking for then. Since it all matters.
A stat under about 100k - you should maximize happiness with edvd's or candies and ecstasy. (make sure you use them before the ecstasy, it will double current happiness) you should also use your daily refill for this train. Cans and FHC's can be very helpful too if you have the money.
Above 100k - energy is more important. Xanax is your best friend here.
And always choose the gym with the most dots for the stat you are training.
Edit: As per numbers you can get per day... you can't really say since there are so many factors as styx said.
You can try to optimize the current formula that's out there but i doubt anyone would want to do that.
I'm asking because I have been training dex and I get the same amount each time. It used to go up each time....the more you train, the more you get per train. But it seems like I've hit a max and can't increase my per train amount anymore(not including boosters and stuff).
only after 50m i believe.
daphne [14757]only after 50m i believe.
^
After 50m, your gym gains don't increase through training anymore. Only through faction specials (+10%), education and the +2% gym gains through owning a PI.
Mentions: McDallas [14757]