19 replies · 254 views · thread synced · 4 days ago
· View on torn.com
About this thread
Posts archived:20 / 20 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
Archived posts
20
Discussion span
→
People posting
16
Likes on archived posts
22
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
56 / 100
Historical score
21 / 100
Story score
42 / 100
Engagement score
60 / 100
Most-liked replies
Penicillin[1517799]Committee
· 2 likes · Congratulations, however, as you were very early on after the release of the game, the "modifier" essentially allowed you to win. It is sort of like the president of Iran saying he "won" the election. There is a certain distinction …
This is my first achievement ever in these forums (pretty much in my life) and I'm fairly excited about it. First person to get 25 on hi-low and therefore first person with the honor. I realize that it's just luck but I would like to point out that I'm also very good at rolling a dice and tossing a coin.
Tommeh [1013615]Congrats! My best streak is 12 so far (lost since I guessed lower than a Jack and ends up being an ace :( )
I'm guessing some hands did try to "trick" you like the above example?
Not on my winning go, it was all straightforward. The few times I'd played before did that to me though. I really think you just need to get lucky, the only number that provides any question in what to do is 7.
Congratulations, however, as you were very early on after the release of the game, the "modifier" essentially allowed you to win. It is sort of like the president of Iran saying he "won" the election.
There is a certain distinction that you were one of the first to play the game and it is cool for you that you got the honor. Going forward, the odds of actually getting this award without any prestidigitation is probably in the neighborhood of 1.5 in 10,000.
Penicillin [1517799]Congratulations, however, as you were very early on after the release of the game, the "modifier" essentially allowed you to win. It is sort of like the president of Iran saying he "won" the election.
There is a certain distinction that you were one of the first to play the game and it is cool for you that you got the honor. Going forward, the odds of actually getting this award without any prestidigitation is probably in the neighborhood of 1.5 in 10,000.
Congrats on the rare honor.
1.5 in 10,000- wow.
I had to look up the word 'prestidigitation', so thanks for teaching me a new word too!
TheCheesinater [1629870]I got it :3 30 tokens for it :3
Tried 100 times and then gave up..Same with the Church award, prayed twice a day for a month now and 50 mill donated and still no award....I'm looking for who stole my luck xD
TheCheesinater [1629870]I got it :3 30 tokens for it :3
Tried 100 times and then gave up..Same with the Church award, prayed twice a day for a month now and 50 mill donated and still no award....I'm looking for who stole my luck xD
I've had the same with the church. I did it for two weeks with no honor so I gave up.
Penicillin [1517799]Congratulations, however, as you were very early on after the release of the game, the "modifier" essentially allowed you to win. It is sort of like the president of Iran saying he "won" the election.
There is a certain distinction that you were one of the first to play the game and it is cool for you that you got the honor. Going forward, the odds of actually getting this award without any prestidigitation is probably in the neighborhood of 1.5 in 10,000.
Congrats on the rare honor.
I thought the modifier was just for how fast the pot size increases, which would have nothing to do with the honor.
Penicillin [1517799]Congratulations, however, as you were very early on after the release of the game, the "modifier" essentially allowed you to win. It is sort of like the president of Iran saying he "won" the election.
There is a certain distinction that you were one of the first to play the game and it is cool for you that you got the honor. Going forward, the odds of actually getting this award without any prestidigitation is probably in the neighborhood of 1.5 in 10,000.
Congrats on the rare honor.
I thought the modifier was just for how fast the pot size increases, which would have nothing to do with the honor.
You are correct. The Modifier is simply how much the payout increases after each correct guess for your specific game. It has nothing to do with increasing the difficulty for everyone over time.
On a side note, the best streak I have gotten so far is 15... Congrats on the 25!