22 replies · 144 views · thread synced · 7 days ago
· View on torn.com
About this thread
Posts archived:23 / 23 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
Archived posts
23
Discussion span
→
Authority score
59 / 100
Historical score
35 / 100
Story score
37 / 100
Engagement score
53 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Hello, I took ecstasy at 8.18am on 16/8/24...my happiness but then after 5 minutes it went back to my original happiness. Please advise....i had 4500, took ecstacy, i received 9000 but after 5 mins in went to 4500
I took it, went to my items, placed some item into the bazaar...I wanted to make money to buy erotic dvd... so after adding items on my bazaar, I notice my happiness went from 9000 back to 4500.
I'm interested to know about your activity during the minutes leading up to taking the ecstasy. Did you idle on the items page before 8:15 and then take the ecstasy three minutes later, or were you actively moving around the site constantly, and then load the items page and click 'use'.
I was using my mobile phone, I realised my happiness was 4500 when I logged in the morning and my Gym was 150, I therefore decided to take ecstasy and happiness doubled to 9000. After taking ecstasy I wanted to watch erotic DVD to boost my happiness prior to training.
I realised I didn't have enough money to buy erotic dvd, therefore decided that I needed to sell flowers to make this money. I therefore decided to log on to my PC, I find it easier using the pc whene placing items on my bazaar to sell, it allows me to simultaneously look the prices in the market. When I logged on to my happiness, I noticed my happiness went from 9000 to 4500, hence I was disappointed. this was probably the first time I used ecstay
Same thing happened to me. I used EDVD, ecstacy and lollipops to boost by happiness. My happiness was about 12k. I then click on gym to train butit went back to normal. I didnt even spend up to 5 mins and my boosted happiness was gone.
For me to use lollipops, i can only use about 4 - 5 clicks before i refresh it because the 'use another' option disappears.
FrenchInhale [1856786]Same thing happened to me. I used EDVD, ecstacy and lollipops to boost by happiness. My happiness was about 12k. I then click on gym to train butit went back to normal. I didnt even spend up to 5 mins and my boosted happiness was gone.
For me to use lollipops, i can only use about 4 - 5 clicks before i refresh it because the 'use another' option disappears.
FrenchInhale [1856786]Yes. RatedR. This is actually the third time it is happening.
What he is saying is that you lost your happy by game design not a bug. Happiness resets at 15 minute intervals X:15 X:30 X:45 X:00...
As for the OP, im confused why you would boost your happy after taking an ecstasy instead of before, clearly your gain would have been 2500 more happy if you took the DVD before the ecstasy...
I'm still no closer to finding the problem. There must be some discernible reason for it. I can't seem to replicate it. Have you had it again recently?
Chedburn [1]I'm still no closer to finding the problem. There must be some discernible reason for it. I can't seem to replicate it. Have you had it again recently?
I'd also quite like to hear from anyone who've not had this problem, and working as expected.
I haven't tried to take ecstasy again. This is I think is the first time, I have ever taken ecstasy. As a newbiee, I want to avoid to overdose. I do understand everything is random, after taking how many ecstasy would you overdose?
shaks007 [1815450]I haven't tried to take ecstasy again. This is I think is the first time, I have ever taken ecstasy. As a newbiee, I want to avoid to overdose. I do understand everything is random, after taking how many ecstasy would you overdose?
like you stated, it is random. you could od on the next one, or you could go for the next 20 without an od.