Larten_Crepsley [1569797]zer0, thou shall teach me how to smudge like that?
You got a graphic tablet? Then its fairly easy. I have a older Wacom Bamboo, bought about 3 years ago for £70-ish.
Ork [1861276]F**cking perfect mate, Dodge most of the color to make a glow affect then add some shading round the outsides, Maybe add a fractal / Star affect to finish off but mate seriously good job on this!
Hmmm. Not a fan of what dodge does to the colours. I do my own glow using a black layer on Linear Dodge and then painting on it with a soft brush of the glow colour. Dodge on highlights messes with the colour, on midtones it does give it a nice glow but it makes the glow white, and not the actual colour. I've added in some shading and depth now so I'm not sure the edges need to be darkened further,do you think so? Like I mentioned above, I've not really found any sort of star stock that goes with this one :/