Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Happiness Bug/Upkeep Bug

Started by 1544579 [1544579] on in Bugs & Issues.

5 replies · 66 views · thread synced · 15 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 6 / 6 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
6
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
0
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
3
Authority score
58 / 100
Historical score
33 / 100
Story score
32 / 100
Engagement score
41 / 100

Mentioned in this thread

killer567 [480848] ×1

1544579 [1544579]

So I married killer567 [480848] exactly 8 days ago. I moved into his PI and been living there, I didn't notice until 3 days in that on his profile it says, engaged to Master and on my profile is says newlywed for (n)

anyways i then noticed even though I don't own the PI, im having to pay upkeep, I have been married for 8 days and upkeep is 352,500. so times that by 8 it equals $2,820,000 TC owes me. so i divorced him today to see the problem and I noticed that the game thinks I own the PI and i have the 5000 happiness. when i click on the PI it doesn't show up, only my other properties do.

edit: been 6 more days, 352,500 x 14 equals $4,935,000 lost. come on need this sorted.
edit 2: this is ridiculous, lost over 5mill by now, good thing i reported this other people might use this to their advantage.

this is a major bug and can happen to anyone and could be exploited for happiness when you don't even own a PI. Id be glad if I could get back what I lost and if you go on my profile, it thinks I still live in a PI. and having to pay upkeep.

Mentions: killer567 [480848]

Chedburn [1] Admin Developer

Are you still living in the PI? Did you ever move out? You shouldn't have been able to divorce without moving out.
1544579 [1544579]

yes im still living in the PI, but even when I was married, i clicked on the PI im living in, then the PI doesn't show up only trailer and shack.


ps. this is cool, chedburns talking to me. lol
Chedburn [1] Admin Developer

Okay, so you're still living in their private island even though you are divorced.

Developer needs to check that divorcing is not possible until BOTH users are living in their own properties. I.e. If one user is living in spouses private island, divorce should not be possible until either the user has left, or been kicked out.
1544579 [1544579]

yes also, theres a bug related to marriage, i married him so we were both newlywed, i believe after 24hrs i was apparently engaged again and have to do the marriage kissing and witness process again :S
Kopites [1701371] Admin Staff

I have checked marriage process again and it works well. I guess, there was some issues for some user before it. Anyway let me know if there are issues with marriage process. Thank you.