For some reason I'm unable to hunt as Advance even thought I click on the button, it's giving me the standard hunting results
Hunting
Started by i_spy_stats [316815] on in Bugs & Issues.
About this thread
Posts archived: 7 / 7 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 7
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 3
- Likes on archived posts
- 0
- Authority score
- 33 / 100
- Historical score
- 20 / 100
- Story score
- 31 / 100
- Engagement score
- 39 / 100
For some reason I'm unable to hunt as Advance even thought I click on the button, it's giving me the standard hunting results
what browser, os and platform?
I'm using google chrome, Window 7 professional
have you tried a different browser?
I was just in South Africa and each level gave a different set of animals potentially being hunted. Could it be some kind of messed up cache issue.
update?
no update,
closed.