Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Please Validate - Torn image Captcha

Started by neo-twister [41035] on in Bugs & Issues.

28 replies · 173 views · thread synced · 8 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 29 / 29 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
29
Discussion span
→
Authority score
61 / 100
Historical score
34 / 100
Story score
44 / 100
Engagement score
61 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Mentioned in this thread

Porny [604593] ×1 alterviolet [1853402] ×1

Yuno_Lift [121252]

I experienced this earlier in chrome, thought it was just me. It worked fine in firefox. I don't know if the problem is still there as I haven't had to validate again.

edit: none of the three captchas would load when this happened
Yazid [1642019]

i see the same issue too and when i choose to use another captcha it gives me this error:

File: /torncity/html/includes/mvc/controller.class.php Line: 440 Exeption: No called function:
neo-twister [41035]
Porny [604593]I am having this on pc, windows 7, chrome atm, what browser, os and device are you using?

I'm using the following:
OS: windows 8
Browser: Chrome, Version 36.0.1985.143 m

Mentions: Porny [604593]

Alumoi [105840]

Windows 7/Firefox, Android (tablet)/Firefox, Dolphin - picture doesn't show up, torn captcha doesn't work, recaptcha doesn't work
WaterFreak [62794]

the reCAPTCHA is broken also....

when entering it right, get this:

"File: /torncity/html/includes/mvc/controller.class.php Line: 440 Exeption: No called function:"
BodyBag [1008818]

I have a similar problem! the image doesnt pop up and when i switch to recaptcha i get File: /torncity/html/includes/mvc/controller.class.php Line: 440 Exeption: No called function: that error too