Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Saved Events disappeared

Started by thefishkebab [1439326] on in Bugs & Issues.

3 replies · 32 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
4
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
0
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
57 / 100
Historical score
31 / 100
Story score
29 / 100
Engagement score
34 / 100
thefishkebab [1439326]

I just signed in today and saw that I could lvl up to 29. So I leveled up, went to the events page and clicked save event (because I'm slightly weird like that). Then I noticed that I only had 2 saved events, which were when I went up to lvl 2 , and the lvl 29 event. ALL my other saved events had been deleted, including all of my other "lvl up" events, "Donator status" event, "Newsletter" events, etc. The last event that I saved before the lvl up was the 800 energy event from the newsletter.

I've just switched over from chrome to IE and there is still no sign of them.

I'm afraid that I can't provide a screenshot from before it happened because I didn't know it would happen. But I know that I had at least 25+ saved events before hand. Here is a screenshot of what it looks like now:
http://gyazo.com/04c52d5193465b685ab54f6fb960aa73
Chedburn [1] Admin Developer

Did you actually look at the saved events page and see all of them there? Or did you save them all on a single events page, then take a look, and only the first one you clicked was saved or something?