Just posting a poll to see the distribution of driver skill among players :)
Please vote. If you have higher driver skill then 20, please post how much.
you didnt state what you had :o
I have measly 2.82 so I voted 1-3.
Can I lie?
40% of voters have +10 skill???
19.5 for me
only fans of racing are voting :D
Takis14 has a valid point. The only ones clicking in on the racing forum are probably players who actively race. Maybe that's why the result is skewed.
Ouch, i thought with 5.24 skill and a class B license i was doing well but maybe not! Having said that I'm coming first in about 14% of the races i enter and 2nd or 3rd in about 60% and i have only ever crashed once so does it really make that much difference?
22.3
From the replies it seems like the people over 20 driver skills are in the neighborhood of 20. If we make 30 an upper bound to provide slack then it seems like the average is 8.29 and the standard deviation is 6.71.
The standard deviation is still quite high, so more replies would provide more data :).
When enough, I'll post some fun statistics we can read from the poll results.
30 should have been an option in the poll in my opinion, myself i am on 32.0, and i know of at least another dozen or so drivers around or a bit above my level.
poll should have ranges
20.0-30.0
30.0-40.0
and
40.0-50.0
There would be a few voters in each section.
Thanks for the replies. I didn't know much about how many driving skills people actually had, that's why I capped ad 20+.