Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Werewolf game - Reboot

Started by 1035358 [1035358] on in Fun & Games.

1,646 replies · 5.41k views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com

Posts archived: 1,647 / 1,647 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

EscapedGoblin [1849481]
Renagard [1861213]:) I have every faith in Kyle. I think every villager in the game probably messaged him and that he's been sifting through that information all day. I asked him and he said he knows a special so if the seer is a liar, they die as instantly as possible. Good enough for me--I would have trusted his information anyway because of his position. He's our binding factor here.

If EvilRock is proven to be a wolf, then I think it makes sense that everyone who voted for him the first round is probably innocent. Granted, there may have been a crafty "wolf vote for wolf" in the first round. But probably only one at the most if any at all.
So, the "most likely" villagers at the moment are (IMO):

Princess Dayana
Miller
AceArtemies

Although I will need to go back and check who voted for EvilRock before switching their votes, as they are most likely innocent as well (at least the majority)

Mentions: Renagard [1861213]

Renagard [1861213]

My spreadsheet says that on the first day the people who voted for TheEvilRock were:

The_Reputed
AceArtemis
Miller
Princess_Dayana
NitroDex

What a shame I didn't jump on an initial bandwagon, we could have had him killed the first day!
Rosie [1185614]
kyle8048 [488020]
TheEvilRock [1276473]Suppose nobody is gonna believe me then huh?, Oh well there is always next time but before I get.. before I go who was this seer that says I'm wolf?

Rosie is the seer.

...Kyle!!!!....Shhhh... you know you weren't supposed to tell! :p

Mentions: kyle8048 [488020] · TheEvilRock [1276473]

EscapedGoblin [1849481]

Your list of voters is right Renegard. The surviving 3 who I mentioned, so are most likely villagers... I think.

Also, as points of interest while re-reading stuff (assuming EvilRock is a wolf)

After EvilRock votes in the first phase, DonDantoni immediately mentions he thinks his reason for voting The Reputed is "terrible". So I think that makes DonDantoni probably innocent as well.

Also, EvilRock draws attention to Miller and Saeger for not voting and reminding everyone that they will die of Syphilis if they don't vote next round. Seems a bit odd for him to call them out if they are wolves as well. So they are probably innocent as well.
EscapedGoblin [1849481]

(assuming EvilRock is a wolf)
Also, I will add Renagard to the list of possible innocents. I delayed initially as thought that EvilRock voted for you after the was named as wolf, so that may have been a last minute distraction. However, after reading back it seems he voted for you before he was outed. So that probably makes you innocent as well in my book
kyle8048 [488020]
MadameButterfly [1035358]OK voting is closed,I'll just read the results before I post them

Got a feeling this was a close one, better double check.

Mentions: 1035358 [1035358]

1035358 [1035358]

As night fast approaches the villagers once again gather around the fire, with many of their number now dead it's time for some serious action. After a quick vote they decide TheEvilRock is a wolf and rush to his hut. They bust down his door only to be confronted with a totally f**ked up scene. TheEvilRock is on the bed with a blow up sheep in a position that can only be called "doggy style" (and for some strange reason the sheep is dressed as little red riding hood, this werewolf has serious issues). Suprised by the sudden intrusion TheEvilRock tries to leap off the sheep to make his escape but whats this.. OHHH NOOOO...OHHH THE INHUMANITY!!! like all dogs caught in the middle of the carnal act he is now stuck to it, he falls off the bed, gets up on all fours and begins spinning around the middle of the floor howling and snapping at the slowly deflating sheep which is firmly attached to his groin in a tragic scene worthy of a Quentin Tarantino movie. Finally he collapses dizzy, whimpering in agony and defeat.

The villagers just stand there staring agog at this until finally one of the villagers takes pity on TheEvilRock and goes to fetch a bucket of cold water (admit it, we've all used that trick at one point or another). When they finally detach him from the sheep the villagers grab the wet and bruised wolf and drag him to the fire and toss him and the sheep on. No one cheers as they burn, they are all a little bit freaked out at what they just witnessed. They all just go quietly to their own huts avoiding eye contact, some are also realising a new found fear of wolly socks and balloons. They are not looking forward to their next birthday.

TheEvilRock is dead, TheEvilRock was a werewolf, Kyle8048 is now fully reformed so is once again a killable target. night phase has begun and will last until 9pm tonight. Werewolves please confer and mail me your kill.

Mentions: kyle8048 [488020] · TheEvilRock [1276473]

1035358 [1035358]

Sorry about the whole blow up sheep thing Rock but to be fair it's the first wolf kill in months so I had to make it special for them xD
Miller [238240]
MadameButterfly [1035358]Sorry about the whole blow up sheep thing Rock but to be fair it's the first wolf kill in months so I had to make it special for them xD


Rating limit has been reached.
I blame Kyle and his world class trolling xD

Mentions: 1035358 [1035358]

1035358 [1035358]
D_Vador [1310337]thanks kyle.after so many villagers killed , finally we see some hope.lets kill those wretched wolves
That's a pretty risky faction tag you are sporting there love, in the village of Paranoia people take shit like that literally xD

Mentions: D_Vador [1310337]

1035358 [1035358]
Miller [238240]sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeettt

looks like MB has prepared that wolf kill story for years xD

thank you Kyle!


You have no idea how long I have been dying to post that kill story, for months it has been floating around in my head with nowhere to go and that's the edited version, the original was going to involve the wolf being caught with one of the dead villager but I thought necrophilia might be pushing my luck and risking another ban lol

Mentions: Miller [238240]