How much is a 4* sweet shop and a 5* sweet shop?
4* Sweet shop?
Started by Purger [1863765] on in Company Discussion.
About this thread
Posts archived: 9 / 9 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 9
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 4
- Likes on archived posts
- 1
- Authority score
- 35 / 100
- Historical score
- 21 / 100
- Story score
- 30 / 100
- Engagement score
- 53 / 100
Mentioned in this thread
Tarelli [1060371] ×2
How much is a 4* sweet shop and a 5* sweet shop?
4* not a lot as its quite easy to do yourself 5* about 250m-300m would be more but the market is really flooded.
Thanks!
With over 18 pages of 5* sweet shops & how ridiculously easy they are to rank from !* to 5* I can't value these compnies any higher than 50mil
They're easy but expencive if you want to do it quickly, with so many people trying to get them to 5* they are having to pay 5-10m advertizing a day in order to get to 5* quickly. Also most don't want to sell due to the good special.
Tarelli [1060371]They're easy but expencive if you want to do it quickly, with so many people trying to get them to 5* they are having to pay 5-10m advertizing a day in order to get to 5* quickly. Also most don't want to sell due to the good special.
I made a 5* sweet shop in 30 days which cost me $20mil roughly including a full upgrade, not so expensive
Mentions: Tarelli [1060371]
you must have a good team of staff with you, I have done simular with other companies and sold for substantial profit. When you consider restaurants (which have a fairly good special too) sell for about 500m sweetshops are fairly cheep. Most people can't be bothered with the stress of finding a good reliable team which is why 5* companies sell for quite a bit more than say 2-3*.
I'm interested to see what the first 10* companies will sell for.
Tarelli [1060371]you must have a good team of staff with you, I have done simular with other companies and sold for substantial profit. When you consider restaurants (which have a fairly good special too) sell for about 500m sweetshops are fairly cheep. Most people can't be bothered with the stress of finding a good reliable team which is why 5* companies sell for quite a bit more than say 2-3*.
I'm interested to see what the first 10* companies will sell for.
1 billion I guess
Mentions: Tarelli [1060371]
I think it would rather depend on the company and which specials are added. Any company may be given a quality special which would then increase the value of that company type drastically.