Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Hunting

Started by Cat_Malojin [120477] on in General Discussion.

61 replies · 1.93k views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 62 / 62 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
62
Discussion span
→
Authority score
61 / 100
Historical score
48 / 100
Story score
72 / 100
Engagement score
77 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

Mentioned in this thread

Beerstein [1322136] ×4 Jobby [1640111] ×4 IIIlusionist [253384] ×2 Beetle-Juice [1812394] ×2 bogie [148747] ×1 KnifeGirl [1548391] ×1

Cat_Malojin [120477]

Does anybody Hunt anymore?

I was just looking over my detailed stats and noticed my hunting skill was at 96. I found it quite a good way to make money back in the day.

Just wondering if anyone bothers with it anymore!
bogie [148747] Admin Staff

Only people who hunt are multis using it for easy cash to middleman in their factions and those after the merits
PatBenatar [420347]
bogie [148747]Only people who hunt are multis using it for easy cash to middleman in their factions and those after the merits
Please don't lump all people who hunt are multi's, that is not true. Like I said in a previous post not everyone plays "your" style and it does not make it wrong. Some people actually enjoy hunting, myself is not one of them. Energy is too valuable.


And there is more efficient ways to move money to avoid middleman activity, which I would NEVER endorse or suggest on a public forum.
Why would you even mention that is beyond me? I know your x-staff but come on, its common sense not to suggest illegal activities in the forums.

Mentions: bogie [148747]

PatBenatar [420347]

How about you use your head before you post garbage? The OP asked a simple question, I answered it. And you had to chime in with a ridicules accusation that everyone that hunt is a multi. So I ask you who needs to chill?


This should be in questions btw.
bogie [148747] Admin Staff

With that response... you... definitely you need to chill xD and also you need to learn what hyperbole means...
rep [1558328]

I still want to hunt to get the merit - that was one of the options :) (I don't think I'm a multi, but the boss may say otherwise)
KickRocks [1030718]

I don't know if it's been mentioned yet but the only people who hunt are multis using it for easy cash to middleman in their factions and those after the merits
DevilSoldier [1731252]

Ill be doing it at some point, but only for merits tbh, gonna take a few weeks so once I've reached my other goals that's more than likely my next one
Bones [917218]

I only hunt when I travel to SA for Xanax once a day. I'm at like 83 hunting skill I think. I usually just travel there, buy xanax, and travel back immediately so I'm only spending around 110 energy on it per day. I might eventually get the merit for 100 hunting skill but I'm not counting on it.
evanarmagast [512496]

i'm currently working on my last hunting merit. it really feels like a huge waste of time and energy, but i really want that merit. it's definitely not a good source of money any more. i'd consider it pretty average. but if you know how to buy and sell items/stock, that's a much better source of money.
Jobby [1640111]

Not sure why there's so much crankienes about hunting, if you're in SA you might as well hunt while you're there.
Beerstein [1322136]
justthejobby [1640111]Not sure why there's so much crankienes about hunting, if you're in SA you might as well hunt while you're there.

 If you own WLT you don't have to, you can get there and back on 1 energy bar.

Mentions: Jobby [1640111]

Jobby [1640111]
Beerstein [1322136]
justthejobby [1640111]Not sure why there's so much crankienes about hunting, if you're in SA you might as well hunt while you're there.

 If you own WLT you don't have to, you can get there and back on 1 energy bar.

Never thought of that in fairness...but for us poor people, it's still a good way to make a few extra pound and work towards an extra merit.

 

Mentions: Beerstein [1322136] · Jobby [1640111]