I have completed all the Education Modules except Business Management, which I am currently undertaking. I have completed Health and Fitness and General Studies but do not have the award for doing so. Could you look into this please.
Education Awards Missing
Started by Bluesteel [334780] on in Bugs & Issues.
About this thread
Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 4
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 2
- Likes on archived posts
- 0
- Authority score
- 32 / 100
- Historical score
- 18 / 100
- Story score
- 28 / 100
- Engagement score
- 32 / 100
I have completed all the Education Modules except Business Management, which I am currently undertaking. I have completed Health and Fitness and General Studies but do not have the award for doing so. Could you look into this please.
can you click on education -> health & fitness / general studies -> the bachelor of the respective module.
update, please?
no update,
closing report.