Quiting for a while dont know how long all i know is till im better...
Been suffering with some depression lately need to get that sorted before playing again big thanks to cosmic and hades my bro's for all the stuff.
Much appreciated guys
Peace.
Posts archived: 15 / 15 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
-Ag3nt- [1196263] ×1 Vaaskiii [1510655] ×1 Hades [1728299] ×1
Hades [1728299]I suffered from it a lot. Don't be a quitter mate.
Both my parents died in the last 5 years and my younger brother was hit by a car last year and has to learn how to walk and talk and forgets the last 2 years of his life (including the birth of his first child) again.
The best thing you can do is take life by the balls mate. If you don't you will crumble into the shadows. Trust me, That is not the place to go. Life is always greener on the other side.
Be happy bud. Life is to short to be sad. You are alive after all.
Hope you are ok and if you need to talk feel free to drop me a mail mate.
Mentions: Hades [1728299]
Av ask I INI [1510655]Man trends start fast in Graphics...
prime- [1196263]Av ask I INI [1510655]Man trends start fast in Graphics...
Does that make me a trend setter? I needed a break. Things got rough in real. If I was still trying to do graphics I might literally be dead right now as my week was booked... Not to mention I saved my passion as it was starting to dwindle.
Things are getting better but the mood comes and goes. Just got to much shit to deal with to give a fuck 100% of the time.
Mentions: -Ag3nt- [1196263]
Vaaskiii [1510655]I'm quitting too..
Mentions: Vaaskiii [1510655]