Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Ecstasy bug

Started by Alienchief [1456082] on in Bugs & Issues.

13 replies · 102 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 14 / 14 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
14
Discussion span
→
People posting
7
Likes on archived posts
0
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
3
Authority score
59 / 100
Historical score
40 / 100
Story score
42 / 100
Engagement score
48 / 100
Alienchief [1456082]

Just tried to use ecstasy but my happiness bar didn't increase I do have a drug cool down timer and an event saying it worked and I don't have the ecstasy in my inventory anymore.


I Hae a picture of it but don't see a way to upload imgs
Porny [604593]

try using gyazo to take a screenshot , chances are you missed the mark to train, 15, 30, 45. If say you took it at 13.44 you only have until 13.45 to take it.
RatedR [72498]
26/08/14 12:17:22 AM You pop the pill into your mouth and down a glass of water. After some time you feel a little happier.


that is your last xtc event. it does not appear you took another around the time you described.
Alienchief [1456082]
You pop the pill into your mouth and down a glass of water. After some time you feel a little happier. 2014/08/2612:17:22 AM that's what I had but my happiness bar didn't increase. I made this forum about 10 mins later, after trying to get hold of an admin in chat.

Alienchief [1456082]

I had just switched houses so my happiness was practically nothing when I took it. Even if I took it on one of those times that only effect when it would decrease to the max number correct. It should have still increased. if the bar wasn't full correct?
Chedburn [1] Admin Developer

Were you actively moving around the site between 12:15:00 and the moment you used it? Or do you think you perhaps stayed on the items page for a short while?

I can't replicate this issue.
Alienchief [1456082]

I used it, went to my events to clear the one of me taking xtc. went to my items. saw there was no xtc. then went back to my events took a picture that has the tc clock the event that I took it and me with approximately 100 happiness(Which was from me moving out of the shack, posted the forum and then traveled out of the country (I think to dubai )
Alienchief [1456082]

Okay, well this was marked complete but nothing was solved. Anyways it's been ineffective in helping and just adding one more thing to check on while I'm here. So I guess it's only 70k that I spent so I'm  not really worried about it. Just look into it and check the coding maybe. 


_Dave [1927208]

This just got me, I had eaten a butload of candies and when I used ecstasy instead of doubling my current happiness, it doubled my "maximum happiness" :|
flufffy [494285]

Your happy resets each 15 minutes so at xx:15, xx:30, xx:45, xx:00.... it would drop back to max
18/06/15
10:30:00 AM
You pop the pill into your mouth and down a glass of water. After some time you feel a little happier.