So once again it seems the bandwagon paid a visit to the village and it wouldn't be the village of Paranoia if everyone didn't jump on and have a little boogie-woogie. Ignoring his pleas of innocence the villagers toss Walter-White on the fire but alas still no smell of burning doggie fur.
Depressed by all this killing Alumin has decided he no longer wants to be a member of the village, Alumin was a simple villager, Alumin is no longer a member of the village.
Night phase has begun and will last until 10am Torn time tomorrow, werewolves please confer and mail me your kill before that time
I do not believe Walter-White is a wolf. I've explained why.
I really hope I am wrong, but I do not believe I am because I can understand exactly how he's going along.
Last call for vote changes. I do not believe Rosie is an innocent and I have explained why. For those of you who have said she is and not explained why, you are on my list.
Renagard[1861213] · #963
--- I missed it, omg.
You guys I swear to god. :( Listen to logic once in a while.
MadameButterfly [1035358]So once again it seems the bandwagon paid a visit to the village and it wouldn't be the village of Paranoia if everyone didn't jump on and have a little boogie-woogie. Ignoring his pleas of innocence the villagers toss Walter-White on the fire but alas still no smell of burning doggie fur.
Depressed by all this killing Alumin has decided he no longer wants to be a member of the village, Alumin was a simple villager, Alumin is no longer a member of the village.
Night phase has begun and will last until 10am Torn time tomorrow, werewolves please confer and mail me your kill before that time
Hate to say I told you so but........... also what happened with Alumin.
Rosie [1185614]...There's something else I find very very strange too.... EG called Daphne out, as soon as I agree with him they're all over me like a rash and not EG.... set up much???... :/
Is this adressed at me? I don't actually understand the question. My opinion is that EG is a villager who just genuinely suspects me. I don't think there is any bandwagoning or retal or cover up going on there. Seems legit to be honest. Take that for whatever it's worth to you.
This is my first round and I asked a lot of people for advice on this game, and a lot of folks said, the main thing to look out for was changes in behavior. And your behavior has changed drastically.
...Yes I agree, my behaviour changed drastically as I needed to defend myself from ridiculous accusations...
Well are you honestly saying, one would not be allowed to vote for you because you would go and freak out? Surely it is wise to consider all options here, and perhaps not take a vote personally. I've had all kinds of people vote for me, but you need to focus on the goal, and that is to reveal and kill the wolves. It would be impossible if we weren't able to consider each player at some point and watch their behavior and reactions.
...Now Daphne, you were the one that started flinging accusations around when I agreed with EG and voted you...so you tell me who 'freaked out'?... ...I have never taken a vote personally, and the stuff between brain and i has NOTHING to do with this game... why anyone had to bring our private business here is beyond me... You have every right to vote for whoever you choose, as do I...
Well I voted for WW. But I definitely suspect you. What's the issue here? EG makes good points, and who am I to say his perception is any better or worse than mine for my listing reasons to suspect WW?
The reasons to suspect you go beyond todays votes, but I won't share those as of yet. You're not in jeopardy here, WW is, and in all honesty if he turns out to be a villager, so am I. So for me this is a very big risk, but gotta go with what I believe, until given reasons to believe otherwise.
...I also believed Walter_White to be a wolf, until I was persuaded by what EG said... And do hope he is a wolf if he holds the majority vote... My only interest is the villagers winning, and if that means jumping on a bandwagon now and again then so be it...
...To be honest after hearing your reasoning about me earlier I don't think I could take any more fantasy today... :P I will however look forward to hear your 'reasonings', be sure to warn me to empty my bladder beforehand though or I might just pee myself laughing... ;)
Here you go lovely, found a picture of you in your diapers. Johnny and kyle were right, nice boobies!
MadameButterfly [1035358]So once again it seems the bandwagon paid a visit to the village and it wouldn't be the village of Paranoia if everyone didn't jump on and have a little boogie-woogie. Ignoring his pleas of innocence the villagers toss Walter-White on the fire but alas still no smell of burning doggie fur.
Depressed by all this killing Alumin has decided he no longer wants to be a member of the village, Alumin was a simple villager, Alumin is no longer a member of the village.
Night phase has begun and will last until 10am Torn time tomorrow, werewolves please confer and mail me your kill before that time
Hate to say I told you so but........... also what happened with Alumin.
MadameButterfly [1035358]So once again it seems the bandwagon paid a visit to the village and it wouldn't be the village of Paranoia if everyone didn't jump on and have a little boogie-woogie. Ignoring his pleas of innocence the villagers toss Walter-White on the fire but alas still no smell of burning doggie fur.
Depressed by all this killing Alumin has decided he no longer wants to be a member of the village, Alumin was a simple villager, Alumin is no longer a member of the village.
Night phase has begun and will last until 10am Torn time tomorrow, werewolves please confer and mail me your kill before that time
Hate to say I told you so but........... also what happened with Alumin.
He mailed me and asked me to remove him from the game, he said he just doesn't have the time to keep up with the thread.
MadameButterfly [1035358]So once again it seems the bandwagon paid a visit to the village and it wouldn't be the village of Paranoia if everyone didn't jump on and have a little boogie-woogie. Ignoring his pleas of innocence the villagers toss Walter-White on the fire but alas still no smell of burning doggie fur.
Depressed by all this killing Alumin has decided he no longer wants to be a member of the village, Alumin was a simple villager, Alumin is no longer a member of the village.
Night phase has begun and will last until 10am Torn time tomorrow, werewolves please confer and mail me your kill before that time
Hate to say I told you so but........... also what happened with Alumin.
I quit because I am not active enough and btw will not disclse my role unless MB says I can
MadameButterfly [1035358]So once again it seems the bandwagon paid a visit to the village and it wouldn't be the village of Paranoia if everyone didn't jump on and have a little boogie-woogie. Ignoring his pleas of innocence the villagers toss Walter-White on the fire but alas still no smell of burning doggie fur.
Depressed by all this killing Alumin has decided he no longer wants to be a member of the village, Alumin was a simple villager, Alumin is no longer a member of the village.
Night phase has begun and will last until 10am Torn time tomorrow, werewolves please confer and mail me your kill before that time
Hate to say I told you so but........... also what happened with Alumin.
I quit because I am not active enough and btw will not disclse my role unless MB says I can
Depressed by all this killing Alumin has decided he no longer wants to be a member of the village, Alumin was a simple villager
MadameButterfly [1035358]So once again it seems the bandwagon paid a visit to the village and it wouldn't be the village of Paranoia if everyone didn't jump on and have a little boogie-woogie. Ignoring his pleas of innocence the villagers toss Walter-White on the fire but alas still no smell of burning doggie fur.
Depressed by all this killing Alumin has decided he no longer wants to be a member of the village, Alumin was a simple villager, Alumin is no longer a member of the village.
Night phase has begun and will last until 10am Torn time tomorrow, werewolves please confer and mail me your kill before that time
Hate to say I told you so but........... also what happened with Alumin.
I quit because I am not active enough and btw will not disclse my role unless MB says I can
Thank you for playing with us Alumin. I really liked how you sticked to your guns and had your own thought process going. You impressed me. :)
Renagard [1861213]I do not believe Walter-White is a wolf. I've explained why.
I really hope I am wrong, but I do not believe I am because I can understand exactly how he's going along.
Last call for vote changes. I do not believe Rosie is an innocent and I have explained why. For those of you who have said she is and not explained why, you are on my list.
...Please do tell why anyone needs to explain to YOU their reasons for NOT voting me off?...have I missed some sort of village vote for lynch mob leader or something?... O.o ...Oooo all be scared of 'the list' guys and girls! ;)
[image: i62.tinypic.com] I feel bad because I haven't been making any spreadsheets or graphs, so I looked back over the votes and I've noticed a pattern.