FORMULA B 2014 [image: s3.amazonaws.com] TRT productions.
Thank you all for joining and being part of the Championship! It was lots of fun, Hope to see you all in the next championship!
FORMULA B 2014 HALL OF FAME:
Drivers:
1) AceArtemis:
2) TriTuRaDor:
3) prawn:
4) Candoe:
5) RiverNinny:
Cars :
1) Porche:
2) Ford:
3) Dodge:
Thanks to: -Torn City - TRT Productions [image: profileimages.torn.com] [image: profileimages.torn.com] [image: i129.photobucket.com]
Looks good!
TH1RT3EN [1179666]Looks good!
Thanks.....
welcome all to the team
Mentions:
TH1RT3EN [1179666]
Yeah! Its on again....
Everybody is welcome to join in.
Why not class A?
I'm sure you would get much more racers. Otherwise I like the idea.
Richardv [1103695]Why not class A?
I'm sure you would get much more racers. Otherwise I like the idea.
Hi Richard!
We started these championship leagues before the RESPO with a class D (TRT CUP), and an exciting Formula C championship, well, trying to keep it by the book...we are doing a class B championship, and if it works...we´ll be organizing a Formula A 2014 championship before the end of the year...maybe in between years....like 2014/2015....but before we´ll be working on this formula B championship, don´t worrie, my B car isnt ready to, but we have a couple of weeks to work on it, so please be ready to join and call your friends.
Thanks
FORMULA B 2014
Thanks to:-Torn City- TRT Productions
[image: profileimages.torn.com][image: profileimages.torn.com][image: i129.photobucket.com]
Mentions:
RichardV [1103695]
i'm up for this
TriTuRaDor [1021253]FORMULA B 2014
SPONSORS:
- Potomac German Auto (Mechanic shop): $20.000.000
- TRT TriTiuM RacinG TeaM (Car Dealership): $5.000.000
- TriTiuM ShoPinG (Bazar): $5.000.000
Total Sponsors Donations: $30.000.000
[image: profileimages.torn.com]
TRT productions.
Hello All:
- The Formula B Championship is a Car Racing League Championship of 8 races of CLASS B CARS. TRT company will be responsible for creating and controlling races and points of the Formula B Championship .
- Only Races created by Me and when I am not here, by RiverNinny or................will count for the Championship. (I need one more to be our back up creating races just in case I have an internet or a personal problem, msg me if you want to be my back up)
- The winner will be the racer with more points after the 8th race, and if there´s a tie in points the winner will be the driver with more 1 st places in the races and if there´s a tie there to, the the winner will be the driver with the fastest total time.
-1st Place : 40% of sponsors donation + Troffee sig; 2nd place: 20% of sponsors donation, 3rd Place: 15% of sponsors donation, 4th place: 10% ofsponsorsdonation and5th place 5% ofsponsorsdonation. All winners will be cashed after the last race. (See under how to becamea sponsor of Formula B Championship.) 10% of sponsors donations will go to TRT productions.
- All Torn players may register in a Formula B Championship race and may be the winner, but only with class B cars. (That includes Me and TRT members)
- There will be 8 races:
-First Race: Uptown...20 laps Date: Friday 05/09/2014....Race will be created at about 23:00 Torn Time. Race will have 300minutes waiting.
- Second Race: Underdog...20 laps ...Date: Friday 12/ 09/ 2014....Race will be created at about 23:00 Torn Time. Race will have 300minutes waiting.
- Third Race: Docks...20 laps....date Sunday 14/09/ 2014.....Race will be created at about 23:00 Torn Time. Race will have 300minutes waiting.
-Forth Race: Two Islands...20 laps ...date Friday 19/ 09/ 2014...Race will be created at about 23:00 Torn Time. Race will have 300minutes waiting.
- Fifth Race: Industrial....20 laps....date: Friday 26/ 09 / 2014...Race will be created at about 23:00 Torn Time. Race will have 300minutes waiting.
- Sixth Race:Vector...20 laps....date: Sunday 28/09 / 2014...Race will be created at about 23:00 Torn Time. Race will have 300minutes waiting.
- Seventh Race: Meltdown ...20 laps....date: Friday 03/ 10 /2014...Race will be created at about 23:00 Torn Time. Race will have 300minutes waiting.
-Eighth Race: StoneParck....20 laps....date: Friday10/ 10 / 2014....Race will be created at about 23:00 Torn Time. Race will have 300minutes waiting.
Races will be created around 22:00 Torn time, and will have more then 300minuteswaiting, so it will start after 1:00Torn Time. Minimum of: 3 drivers...Maximum of 20 drivers.
- Each race will have a $100.000 race fee that will bedividedby the race winners at the end of the race.
- Formula B Championship Points: 1st place in race: 10 points; 2nd place in race: 6 points, 3rd place in race 4 points; 4th place: 2 points; and 5th place: 1 point.
- CUP INFORMATIONS WILL BE UPLOADED IN THIS POST.
- How to Join: Click on torn raceway and click on join a random race, look for Formula B Race, pick up a class B car and pay the $100.000 fee. Ho invite your friends.
-TRT Company members that join a Formula B race will berefundedby the company in $100.000/race.
TriTuRaDor
WANT BE A FORMULA B SPONSOR?
- You´l have your nick or your company nick and your sig or company sig on everycommunicationabout thechampionshipand youcontributeto Torn racing fun.
- All donations and sigs must be sent only to me and I should be online to.
- Donations will be accepted till 26 / 09 / 2014.
- All Donation Cash will be used to pay the 5 top drivers at the end of the Championship and 10% of the donations will go to TRT productions for the organization.
FORMULA B 2014
Thanks to:
-Torn City
- TRT Productions
[image: profileimages.torn.com]
[image: profileimages.torn.com]
[image: i129.photobucket.com]
Mentions:
TriTuRaDoR [1021253]
Bump
Glad I have time before the races start, crashed my car up again. :(
Iv been crashing all the time friend huahuahuahau.....guess my B car wont be that upgraded for the championship....but will be there....
RiverNinny [1712720]
Glad I have time before the races start, crashed my car up again. :(
Mentions:
RiverNinny [1712720]
Hi everyone...
One week for the beginning of the Formula B 2014 championship! Is your class B car ready? mine isn´t..hehe...but still hope I can beat some of you in tracks ;)...but will have fun for sure!...So call you friends!...
I want know your opinion about adding a new rule to bring our championship closer to real life and more balanced for the drivers that don´t have all those racing points...The NEW RULE would be:
- Once you join a Formula B 2014 championship race with a kind of car you would only count points with the same kind of class b car, example: If I join with my Subaru the first race I will have to race the next championship races with a Subaru to win the race points....Hope I maid my self clear...
really would like to know your opinion before next Friday so we could start the first race , or not, with this new rule.
Thanks and c y guys in the race track next Friday
FORMULA B 2014
I disagree with your proposed rule, but I'm clearly biased. I'm one of those players who can afford to have multiple fully upgraded Class B cars, so the rule significantly decreases my chances to win. Part of the fun for me is testing different cars so I can determine what to use on each track. But, it's your tournament, so you make the rules. I plan on participating regardless of whether the rule is in effect.
AceArtemis [1613495]I disagree with your proposed rule, but I'm clearly biased. I'm one of those players who can afford to have multiple fully upgraded Class B cars, so the rule significantly decreases my chances to win. Part of the fun for me is testing different cars so I can determine what to use on each track. But, it's your tournament, so you make the rules. I plan on participating regardless of whether the rule is in effect.
Hello Friend!
Thank you Ace for your opinion. Be sure that will have a strong effect, first because nothing has been decided, second It´s an honor to have here the opinion of one of the best drivers in Torn, but the intention is not to be my tournament, but the most Torn class B drivers, so lets hear more important opinions.
Again Thanks friens its a motivation to know that you will be there ;)
Mentions:
Safari_Target [1613495]
Sweet, Ace is coming back to race with us...
I would like to race with only one car, because I only have one... :)
On a serious note, players that are still going up in levels, dont have the choice of more than one car, also are unable to fully upgrade as far as a A class driver can. So if this gives them a little help I am all for it.
This comp is for all of Torn, from beginners to our top drivers. There is no way to even the playing field, The best driver wins.
RiverNinny [1712720]Sweet, Ace is coming back to race with us...
I would like to race with only one car, because I only have one... :)
On a serious note, players that are still going up in levels, dont have the choice of more than one car, also are unable to fully upgrade as far as a A class driver can. So if this gives them a little help I am all for it.
This comp is for all of Torn, from beginners to our top drivers. There is no way to even the playing field, The best driver wins.
:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
Thank you friend
Well its an honor to have the opinion of another of Torn´s best drivers.
It will be very interesting....hope there´s more opinions so it will be easier to decide.
Opinions will count till Friday 05/09/2014 21:00 Torn Time...Just a couple of hours before I create the Chapionship Race.
Hope to c y all there!
Mentions:
RiverNinny [1712720]
Big Race starts tomorrow...... Yeah!
Hi everyone:
In a few hours I´ll Be creating the first race os FORMULA B 2014 CHAMPIONSHIP! Join in ...Race name will be FORMULA B. Call your friends please!
First Race: Uptown...20 laps Date: Friday 05/09/2014....Race will be created at about 23:00 Torn Time. Race will have 300 minutes waiting.New Rule: Well since there was a tie 1 to 1....I have to decide ;(....I didn´t want to!....Since I propose the new rule its obviously that I am in favor of new rule....so let it be...the new rule is counting in this championship.
ATENTION!NEW RULE
- Once you join a Formula B 2014 championship race with a kind of car you would only count points with the same kind of class b car, example: If I join with my Subaru the first race I will have to race the next championship races with a Subaru to win the race points....Hope I maid my self clear...
FORMULA B 2014 Thanks to: -Torn City - TRT Productions [image: profileimages.torn.com] [image: profileimages.torn.com] [image: i129.photobucket.com]
Just got my car ready to go. Good luck to all racers!
Race has been created!
Good luck to all...Race name FORMULA B 2014 ....300 mins waiting