Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Same text

Started by itSTAT_MARKsman [1751077] on in Bugs & Issues.

7 replies · 53 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 8 / 8 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
8
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
0
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
3
Authority score
55 / 100
Historical score
28 / 100
Story score
32 / 100
Engagement score
41 / 100
itSTAT_MARKsman [1751077]

OK so I type a message in or send a newsletter to my faction/company, what happens is when I go to send a new message or newsletter the old one message that I sent reappears in the box and I need to go through the trouble of deleting it before I can send another message

this happens in both Chrome and Internet Explorer
tornberry [1448555] Admin Staff

itSTAT_MARKsman,

This isn't actually a bug, this is a feature :)

In your video I see you're not sending the message. If you send it, this should no longer be there when you go back into mailbox.

This is in place to avoid frustration if you're half way through composing a message and accidentally click away from it, before sending, it's stored in memory.

Sending it removes it from memory, please reply if that's not happening.

Thanks,
tornberry [1448555] Admin Staff

Ok, now the newsletter part is a bug as I see you've sent that. I will investigate.
What confused me was your initial post suggesting this was happening when you SENT mail.
Thanks,