Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

How crap is this game since new updates

Started by 12345XXX [624936] on in Graveyard.

13 replies · 141 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 14 / 14 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
14
Discussion span
→
People posting
9
Likes on archived posts
11
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
41 / 100
Historical score
29 / 100
Story score
50 / 100
Engagement score
55 / 100

Most-liked replies

Mentioned in this thread

12345XXX [624936] ×2 PatBenatar [420347] ×1

12345XXX [624936]

Can't believe how a nice game can suddenly become a nightmare, had weeks when i couldnt log on city or education.

Finally installed new browser Mozilla last night and finally saw map, guess what logged on today can't see it again so again back to the drawing board. Looking for answers when i just want a game, how do you rate new changes would be very interested to see others players views
bogie [148747] Admin Staff

What kind of troll rant thread is this? Your user activity has been increasing at the same steady rate both before and after respo...

Is there any actual substance or discussion behind your argument or are you merely looking for justification that it's not your fault that you're unable to use a browser from this century?
PatBenatar [420347]

The dude is venting, he is upset, no need to flame him or belittle him.  OP- the developers are working on the problems as fast as they can.  Bare with them, things will get fixed.
McDallas [14757]
Styx [420347]The dude is venting, he is upset, no need to flame him or belittle him. OP- the developers are working on the problems as fast as they can. Bare with them, things will get fixed.

 What are you talking about? You don't even know his problems, so how can you claim they're being fixed?



Mentions: PatBenatar [420347]

Jobby [1640111]

On a practical note...
The city map has gone for a sh*te over the last 48hrs, probably due to a recent update, which I'm sure will be fixed soon.

As to the changes...pretty good so far :)

My advice, use Chrome, wait for the map to be fixed and give your technology of choice a bit of TLC.
12345XXX [624936]

Rant over just so excited got on map last night, thought mozilla was the answer but will have to try another any tips would be appreciated.

Thanks
PatBenatar [420347]
12345XXX [624936]Rant over just so excited got on map last night, thought mozilla was the answer but will have to try another any tips would be appreciated.

Thanks



IE10 works atm if you want to search the city.


ROFL, IE 10 is down now too, you all must have broke it DAM YOU ALL!  lol glad I searched earlier.

Mentions: 12345XXX [624936]

manic [1554958]

OP's got a point.  I just found out I couldn't log on either.

DAMN YOU CHED!!!

Oh wait...

My laptop isn't on as it's at home and I'm 20 miles away stuck on the M62!

But still...  DAMN YOU CHED!!!

Thank God for "Google Now" so I can dick tate this massage.

COMMEND YOU GOOGLE!

End pointless & irrelevant rant...
manic [1554958]

OP's got a point.  I just found out I couldn't log on either.

DAMN YOU CHED!!!

Oh wait...

My laptop isn't on as it's at home and I'm 20 miles away stuck on the M62!

But still...  DAMN YOU CHED!!!

Thank God for "Google Now" so I can dick tate this massage.

COMMEND YOU GOOGLE!

End pointless & irrelevant rant...