I'm trying to assign people in my company and it won't allow me to do it on mobile or PC site. I also can't access my funds employees etc through the mobile site. I've tried on IE and Firefox and still cannot do anything. Please help.
Company Issues
Started by BrenDaRuckus [1394025] on in Bugs & Issues.
About this thread
Posts archived: 6 / 6 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 6
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 3
- Likes on archived posts
- 0
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 1
- Authority score
- 55 / 100
- Historical score
- 34 / 100
- Story score
- 32 / 100
- Engagement score
- 39 / 100
I'm trying to assign people in my company and it won't allow me to do it on mobile or PC site. I also can't access my funds employees etc through the mobile site. I've tried on IE and Firefox and still cannot do anything. Please help.
are you on a laptop/desktop or mobile device?
have you cleared your cache and temp files?
are your browsers up to date?
do you have any addons/scripts running?
I tried on my mobile and PC. I cleared my cache and temporary files. All browsers are up to date. I'm not sure about addons but they are no scripts running.
what happens when you click on your company/employees?
If I click on employees it never changes via mobile but if I switch to the PC version they come up. However at that point its the only thing I can do. The only thing I can do is train the 1 employee I have. I was able to accept someone but now they're sitting unassigned because it won't let me change their position.
it looks like this bug has been fixed but has not been marked as 'fixed'. I am marking it as 'infor required' and asking you to check if it repeats for you. I could not repeat it on PC amd mobile. Thank you.